Chapter 5: Enter Chibiterasu

I woke up feeling something heavy and fuzzy on my feet. I stand up and see a white wolf with red markings on my bed. It woke up and yawned then looked at me and barked.

"Chibi! What are you doing here?!" I said hugging him.

"I missed you! It's no fun slaying deamon's without you!" Chibi said and happily licked my face.

"Would you like to meet my new friends? I was going to invite them over for today!" I said with excitement.

"I'd love to meet them! But do they know about us?" Chibi said a bit serious.

"Yes they do. But don't worry they won't tell anyone! It was promise they said they would keep!" I said with a smile.

"Okay then." Chibi said and his stomach growled. I giggled.

"Let's get some breakfast first!" I said walking to the kitchen and Chibi followed.

We ate breakfast and I told Chibi to stay at the temple while I go get them. 2 hours later and I got back with the guys at the temple.

"So were is this friend you wanted us to meet?" Giratina asked.

"I'll call him. Chibi I'm back!" I yelled.

I heard growling and Chibi quickly ran up the guys and started attacking them. They have no chance what so ever with Chibi. Going against the Son of the Sun god was not a good idea. I grabbed Chibi by his stomach and dragged him away from the others.

"What are those things doing in this temple?!" Chibi said still growling at them.

"Funny we were just about to say the same thing!" Palkia yelled.

"Chibi sit! And you guys stay!" I said at both of them. Chibi did as I told and eventually calmed down. While the others did the same. I breathed in and out. Chibi knew that the scolding would start now.

"Your lucky I missed you so no scolding. But there's no need to attack my friends for no valid reason. They haven't done anything wrong to this temple,okay?" I said calmingly at Chibi.

"Okay... I'm sorry there you guys! I thought you were deamon's when you came in!" Chibi said while barking.

"Apology accepted. Any friend of Light is a friend of ours." Arceus said.

"Chibi how old are you if I may ask?" Dialga asked.

"About 1,000 years old." Chibi said.

"A 1,000 years!!!! Light your friend is old!" Palkia screamed.

"Oh he's not my friend. He's more like my dad." I said smiling.

They stared at me and Chibi for a while and then they all fell to the ground. I could see they're souls coming out of they're mouths.(funny anime moment! Lol!) Me and Chibi dragged them inside cause a storm was coming.

Chibi was a bit clumsy and he accidentally hit Palkia with the wall. Me and Chibi put them down on beds and put blankets over them, so they won't get cold. Chibi put some wood in the fireplace and ignited the flame. Then sat down next to me and fell asleep.

I turned into my wolf self but stayed awake and looked out the window. It's going to be a long night. After a few minutes I fell asleep and 4 hours later I woke up to the sound of thunder crashing. It crashed on a tree a mile away but I could still hear it. I whimpered quietly so the guys couldn't hear.

But Chibi heard me and started to comfort me. I saw Arceus starting to wake up, but I should let him fall asleep so he doesn't get to hear the storm. And he fell back to sleep.

The next morning.

The guys woke up thank me and left for their homes. Chibi and me were the only ones left now.

"Chibi how long are you going to stay here?" I asked hoping he won't leave soon.

"Oh don't worry LightI'm going to stay here for a year or so. So I'm not going anywhere princess." Chibi said with a smile.

"Your the best dad!" I cheered.

"But you need to stay as a human. I mean your probably not planning on staying in temple for a whole year!" I said smiling.

"Good point there my little princess!" Chibi said hugging me.

"Oh I almost forgot I have a surprise for you tomorrow." Chibi said.

"Yay!" I said with excitement.

The rest of the day was spending time with him. And telling him the crazy stuff I did. It turned night time and we went to bed. I fell asleep but I couldn't stop thinking about the surprise he has for me tomorrow. I wonder what it could be?