Chapter 10: Unexpected visit and Pregnancy

I woke up got dressed and walked to my mirror and I saw that I was getting fat! I ran to the kitchen and saw Chibi having a nice chat with GRANDMA!!!!

"Ammy! What are you doing here?!" I asked while hugging her.

"What I can't visit my own son and grand-daughter?" Ammy said smiling.

I let her go and ran at full speed to school. And in less than a second I got there. I sat down in my seat and said hello to the guys like usual.

After class.

It was time for lunch and I was really hungry! I completely forgot to eat breakfast before leaving! I climbed the tree and started eating my lunch like usual. "Odd the Unova trio isn't here to bother me." I thought to myself.

When I finished eating I climbed down and sat at the trunk of the tree. I started feeling dizzy and eventually fainted.

Chibi's point of view: (finally lol!)

I saw Light faint so I picked her up and touched her forehead... No fever. Then the others came in and saw me holding Light. "Great just great." I thought to myself.

"Hey what happened to Light?" Palkia asked.

"She just fainted." I said.

"I think you should take her home. Maybe it's lack of rest?" Giratina said.

I nodded and ran as fast as I could back home and Arceus was right behind me.

When we got there mother was standing next to the door.

"Oh dear. Young man do you think you can put Light in her room?" Ammy said.

"Of course." Arceus said taking Light from my arms and putting her in her room.

10 minutes later.

Light's point of view:

I woke up with the biggest headache ever! I look around and I was in my room. Wait my room? How did I get here? Wasn't I in school? What happened after I fainted? A lot of questions were flowing in my head.

Then the door opened and it was Ammy,Chibi and Arceus.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You fainted so we took you back home." Chibi said avoiding eye-contact while crossing his arms.

We stayed silent for a while until Ammy decided to break the silence.

"Chibi do you think you can leave for a little while? I need to talk to these two in private." Ammy said smiling.

Chibi nodded and left. Arceus took the chance and sat down next to me.

"You okay?" Arceus whispered.

"Yes I'm fine. But I still feel a little funny." I said softly.

Ammy looked at us and smiled again.

"Now that Chibi is gone I can finally tell you the good news!" Ammy said with excitement.

We looked at her with serious faces.

"Congratulations Light and Arceus your going to be parents!" Ammy said very happy.

"Y-you m-mean I-I'm p-pregnant!" I said to make sure I heard correctly.

Ammy nodded. I looked at Arceus he was smiling. He was happy that we were having a baby. If he's happy then I should be happy too!

But then I noticed something we still need to explain it to my very over protective father!

"We still need to tell Chibi though." I said with a swet drop.

"Don't worry we will talk to him." Ammy said.

"I think we should go into another room. It's about to get ugly in here." I whispered to Arceus. And he nodded.

I tried to stand up but I almost fell luckily Arceus grabbed me. Instead he picked me up bridal style and we went into another room.

We just got in the room and I could already hear yelling and screaming. I felt exhausted so I fell asleep while Arceus was still holding me.

30 minutes later.

I woke up from my nap and I couldn't hear any yelling. Though Arceus fell asleep too and he looked like a little angel. "One move and I will wake him up." I thought to myself.

I used my Celestial Brush to slow down time so I could get out of his grip. I placed a pillow were I was laying down and turned time back to normal. He was cuddling the pillow I put down.

I took out a piece of paper and started drawing Arceus cuddling the pillow. I'm pretty sure he thinks the pillow is me. O.0

After a few minutes he woke up and I finished my painting.

"Good to see you awake sleeping beauty." I said giggling.

"What you got there princess?" Arceus asked walking toward me.

"Just a little something I painted myself. Not bad but still very strange." I said showing him the picture.

"Wait is that me?" Arceus asked looking at the picture.

I nodded. "Do you really your the only one who is talented at something?" I said smiling.

He rubbed the back of his head. And then the door opened. It was Ammy with Chibi. And by the looks of it he wasn't happy.

"We finally agreed for you to keep it. But I need Chibi back for 9 years at home. Is that okay with you Light?" Ammy said.

"Well it is only 9 months here... So sure you can!" I said.

"See you two by then!" Ammy said as she disappeared with Chibi.

I won't be able to go to school now! And it's going to be a pain for 9 months strait! I just hope it won't be that bad. On the bright side I do get to be with Arceus a lot.

I hope nothing bad happens back home. But I will be more confident after all were gods and we don't get defeated that easily