Chapter 6: Dad+School=Disaster

I woke up in the morning and Chibi was nowhere to be found. I wonder where he went? Oh well it's time for school so I got dressed ,ate breakfast and left for school. I got in home room on time and Miss Gardevoir came in the room.

"Good morning class.I know it's late and all but we have a new student!" Miss Gardevoir said.

New student? I wonder what he or she looks like. Miss Gardevoir signaled the new student in.

"Hello my name is Chibiterasu, but call me Chibi. It's nice to meet you all." Chibi said smiling.

No f****** way! My own father at my school! I am starting to hate my life.

"Nice to meet you Chibi please sit next to Light." Miss Gardevoir said pointing at me.

"Okay." Chibi said and sat in the seat next to me.

I could hear all the girls in the back saying. 'Why does she get all the hot guys in class!' And 'She is a lucky girl, I wish I was like her!' I wouldn't consider myself lucky. My father at school looking like a teenager.

When lunch came I had a run for it to our spot. And I froze solid behind the tree. Then I heard the doors open and Chibi walked in with the others. He appeared in front of me and I was scared. But I was still frozen in shock.

"Hey you okay princess?" Chibi asked.

"Yeah fine just... Fine..." I whispered.

"I'm still a bit shocked that you are Light's 1,000 year old father. And look at you now a 18 year old high school kid." Darkrai said.

"Wait if your 1,000 years old then,how old is Light?" Palkia asked.

"I'm 18 thank you very much!" I said a bit angry.

We all started laughing for a while. I couldn't stay shocked forever its not in my nature after all. But the worst thing just happened Kyurem and his gang come in. I think he came for Chibi and me.

"Looks like the little idiot is back for more." Kyurem said.

I quickly hide behind Chibi. I was too scared to face him now. Chibi saw my reaction and he knew trouble is heading our way.

"Hey Arceus looks like your girlfriend is cheating on you with the new kid!" Kyurem said while smirking.

"Hey you! Stop picking on my sister or your in for trouble!" Chibi said glaring at Kyurem. He called me his sister so no one could find out he's my dad.

"Me in trouble with you? Don't make me laugh, your probably as weak as the little idiot." Kyurem said.

He shouldn't have said that. Chibi could kill him on the spot with no problems. But he can't blow his cover and he knows it. Chibi was about to lose it when Arceus threw a punch at his face. I then took a chance and hit all his pressure points like last time. He then got up with his gang and left us alone.

After school Chibi and me were heading home. But I had to thank Arceus first, so I told him I would catch up with him later. I found Arceus about to leave.

"Arceus! Wait a second!!" I yelled.

He stopped and looked at me. But I couldn't stop running and accidentally tripped and fell on him.

"Ouch." I said. But I noticed that I was on top of him. I got off him quickly.

"S-sorry I-I d-didn't m-mean t-too!" I said extremely nervous.

"It's okay don't worry about it." Arceus said.

"I just wanted to say thank you for what happened back there. And for being there for me." I said twiddling with my finders. (Hinata up in here! Lol)

"No problem. And I-" Arceus was about to say but I cut with off.

I kiss his cheek and he blushed extremely tomato red. I blushed also but not so red. I said goodbye and left Arceus with a smile on his face.

When I caught up with Chibi he started to look at me with a smile.

"You really like that boy don't you?" Chibi said still smiling.

"Yes I really do." I said blushing a lot.

"I'm sure he will like you back. So don't worry about it my little princess!" Chibi said.

When we got home I went to bed and fell asleep. They only thing on my mind was Arceus. I really do love him! I wish he would love me back!