Chapter 3: Revealing a powerful Love

I woke up got dressed and headed toward school like usual. Today is the day that I'm going to tell them what I am! And I'm not baking down! When I got to school the guys said their good mornings and we went to class. Miss Gardevoir entered and it was a sign that class begins.

"Alright class today we are going to learn about the creatures that walked our home before us." Miss Gardevoir said while smiling.

"Come on we all know they don't exist! Why are we even talking about this?" Zapdos said in the back said.

"I assure you that they did exist! And our studies have said so as well!" Miss Gardevoir said a bit unhappy.

They must be talking about my ancestors. There's no question about it! My ancestors were the only ones to walk our home before Pokemon came.

"Now that that's out of the way. Who can tell me the name of the ancient Sun God?" Miss Gardevoir asked politely.

I raised my hand, since not one person knew about him in class. "Yes Light?" Miss Gardevoir said.

"The Sun God was named Shiranui and his reincarnation was Amaterasu." I answered calmly.

"Yes that's correct!" Miss Gardevoir said.

Everyone turned their heads over to me and started whispering stuff. Maybe they think I'm stupid or something. Arceus was looking at me strangely today, I wonder what's he thinking about. But one thing for sure is that I will never get boys.

After class was over and it was time for lunch. I ran ahead to our lunch spot and waited for them at the top of the tree. "This is nerve wracking! How am I going to say this to them?! How did my ancestors do this back then?!" I said to myself.

"Look what we have here. The princess was left alone this time." A familiar voice said. It was Kyurem, what is he doing here?

"What are you doing here? Didn't I teach you a lesson yesterday." I said emotionless.

"Just to get my payback!" Kyurem said throwing a punch at me.

Instead of dodging his attack I got hit and fell to the floor. He definably caught me off guard this time. So my best option was to run. I ran out of the school and into the forest. I look back and I lost them, but I am not going back there. I just lost most of my pride by running away.

I noticed I was almost home, so I walked all the way home, sad and alone. I got to my room and started crying my heart out. I turned back into my true self for more comfort.

My true self was a exact image of Amaterasu my long white hair with ears and tail. A white kimono with red markings all over my face and clothing. And the sun disk on my back. I could also turn into her wolf form, which is what people saw her as in ancient times. But I preferred this form better.

"I wonder if the boys are worried about me?" I said to myself. But I just stayed there and continued crying.

Arceus's point of view:

After we finally got to our lunch spot Light was nowhere to be found. I'm sure she would never ditch us. So something is up. I noticed Kyurem coming back here with his gang. So I went over there and decided to have a little chat with them.(they are f***** up now!)

"Hey Kyurem where's Light?" I asked trying to not lose my temper.

"That little idiot? I gave her some payback and high tailed it out into the forest." Kyurem said.

"Why you!" I screamed. I was going to attack him but the others hold me back.

"What miss your little girlfriend Arceus?" Kyurem said with sarcasm.

When he finished talking he left with his group. The others let me go and I was furious! They hurt Light how dare they do that to someone I cared about!

"Hey don't worry Arceus when school is over we're gonna find her." Dialga said.

"Yeah. So chill man." Palkia said.

After school I ran as fast as I could to the forest to find Light. This was a big forest so it may take hours to try and find her.

10 minutes later and I still can't find Light. Then I heard sobbing coming from my left. I followed it as it got louder and louder, until I reached a small shrine. It was very old and when I approached it I noticed an engraving on it. It said: "Shrine of the Sun God. May it's light protect us from falling into the Darkness." And had a wolf statue in front of it.

I guess the 'Sun God' was the wolf statue it self. When I look behind it there was a stone temple still intact. I wandered in and heard the sobs again. I kept following them until it reached a paper door. I opened it slowly to see a white hair girl crying on the window.

"Light..." I said.

Light's point of view:

"Light..." A familiar voice said behind me.

I looked back and saw Arceus standing in the door way. So I turned around ignoring the fact he was there. And continued looking out the window.

"Light is that really you?" Arceus said calmingly.

"Yes it's me. Congratulations you discovered the real me... What are you gonna do now,tell everyone so they can kill me already?" I said with disappointment in my voice.

He walked towards me and sat down next to me. He took a better look at my face and features then he smiled and hugged me tightly.

"No I won't. I would never do something like that to you. You are someone special in life and I don't want you out of it." Arceus said while blushing.

"You really mean it? But I'm not a Pokemon, how can you possibly love someone like me?" I said now facing him.

"I really mean it and I don't care if your a Pokemon or not. I like you just the way you are." Arceus said.

"Then I like you too." I said blushing madly.

Arceus came closer to me and kissed my cheek. Making me blush even more than I already have. I noticed it was getting late and Arceus had a long way to go to get home. I stand up and sighed.

"Hey Arceus how about you stay for the night here? It's really far away from we're you live I mean!" I said like an idiot.(major screw up!)

"Sure I'd love to stay the night here!" Arceus said smiling.

"Follow me then, so I can show you your room." I said as I walk out of my room.

He followed me into another room were he would be sleeping.

"Good night." Arceus said.

"Good night." I said while closing the door to his room.

I walk back into my room and fall asleep. Oh boy! The boy I like in my temple and likes me for who I am. I love my life! I guess I'll explain to the other guys tomorrow. And I guess it's fine my me!