Chapter 14: Home Visit

Arceus's point of view:

I woke up of what I thought a fluffy pillow but, instead it was Light in her wolf self. I looked around and Shade was next to me wide awake. Then Light woke up instantly and turned normal.

"Good morning sweety." I said kissing her forehead.

"Good morning dear." Light said kissing my cheek.

Light's ear started twitching and she focused on the wall behind us.

"What's going on?" I asked as Light pressed her ear on the wall.

"I'm trying to listen on Chibi and Ammy's conversation." Light said eavesdropping on the conversation beyond the wall.

Light's point of view:

As I was eavesdropping on Chibi and Ammy they were talking about home. I could hear Chibi saying that I can go home for a visit and I was extremely happy to hear that.

I used my brush technique to slowdown time, ran to my room, get dressed and run back a second before time returned normal. I picked up Shade while Arceus followed me into the kitchen.

When we got there I saw Chibi with a huge bump on his head and Ammy smiling at us.

"Light dear after I discussed with your father and we agreed that all three of you can come for a visit back home." Ammy said smiling.

"Really Arceus can come too!" I said very exited.

"Of course he can princess." Chibi said rubbing his head probably were he got hit.

"That's great! Now you can finally meet my old friends!" I said at Arceus.

"Now go get ready you two were leaving in 20 minutes." Ammy said.

I nodded and left to get my things in my room. I packed a few dresses and all of my items for battle. And of course clothes and other things for Shade. And he has never been happier to go see my home.

After 20 minutes we all met outside the temple to leave. I really couldn't wait to see everyone back at home.

"Big question. How exactly are we going to the Celestial Plain?" Arceus asked.

"Flying of course." Chibi answered.

"Oh so I have to turn normal to get there." Arceus said about to turn normal.

"Arceus no they'll murder you if they see you flying around!" I said and he stopped.

"What he meant was a ship dear." Ammy said as two flying ships appeared behind her.

There was a big one and a small one. The small ship is Chibi's and the big ship is Ammy's. Which we will be using while Chibi used his.

When we got on I remembered how Ammy told me that she defeated Yami in this exact ship. And then left the mortal world to the Celestial Plain on it with Waka. Arceus seemed very impressed on how it looked like and so did Shade.

3 hours of flying later we got to the Celestial Plain.

When we got out of the ships we instantly turned into our wolf self's and I could feel the wind flow through my fur. And when I look behind me Arceus was turned into a wolf!

"Arceus is that you?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah its me." Arceus said.

I look at Shade that was now a puppy running threw my legs barking in excitement. Both of them looked extremely similar to Chibi but, there voices and eyes were different.

Then I heard a roar and other noises coming from a far. And to my surprise it was all of my friends running full blast at me. I took a step aside and they crashed into a tree! Arceus chuckled while I giggled at them.

But eventually they got off the ground and headed towards us.

"Hey Light we missed you!" They all said at the same time.

"I missed you guys too. I'd like you all to meet Arceus and Shade." I said smiling.

"Hello I'm Yumigami but they call me Yumi." Yumi said with hammer in hand.

"I'm Tachigami call me Tachi for short!" Tachi said with sword in hand.

"Hi I'm Kabegami you can call me Kabe." Kabe said smiling.

"Yomigami, Yomi for short." Yomi said.

"Bakugami, Baku for short." Baku said.

"Moegami, Moe for short." Moe said while flying above our heads.

"Nuregami, Nure." Nure said while hissing in his bottle.

"Kazegami, Kaze." Kaze said.

"I'm Sakigami Saki, Hasugami Hasu and Tsutagami Tsuta." Saki, Hasu and Tsuta said at the same time.

"Itegami, Ite." Ite said.

"Kasugami, Kasu." Kasu said.

"And I'm Gekigami, Geki for short." Geki said smiling.

"Nice to meet all of you." Arceus said.

Shade kept barking at them with excitement and Yumi started looking at him with a bit of concern. Shade noticed and ran behind Arceus a bit scared. I look at the others and they looked concern at Arceus.

"Light is Shade your little brother or something?" Yomi asked.

"And what about you Arceus? Are you Light's cousin?" Geki asked.

We stayed quiet for a while. Not knowing what to answer Shade came out of hiding and faced my friends growling.

"Leave Mommy and Daddy!" Shade growled in protest.

The others just looked at us shocked. I picked Shade up using my teeth and walked away while Arceus followed.

I started heading towards my old home and it was left the way it was when I left the Celestial Plain. It was smaller than the temple but still quite big and roomy. So I gently put Shade down and sat down ashamed of what happened.

Arceus sat down next to me and muzzled my neck to make me feel better. Me like a sucker it worked but, I felt bad for not telling my own friends about this. But like always Arceus made me feel better and he licked my face which made me blush.

"I love you, don't ever forget that." Arceus said.

"I wouldn't dream of it." I said smiling.

Our moment was surely interrupted by a knock on the door. Arceus stand up and answered the door. And to my surprise it was my friends at the door. So I stand up and went to the door.

"Light were sorry for standing around like a bunch of idiots. We should have known better than just stick around." Yomi apologized as the others nodded.

"Its alright you guys missed a lot for the past few years so I understand!" I said.

A week of having a blast later. (One day in normal time)

It was time to go home and I really wanted to get back to my new home. So Ammy gave us a ride back home to the temple. It was dark when we got back and I was exhausted. Arceus lift me up and carried me to our room with Shade asleep in my arms.

It was peaceful and quiet as I started falling asleep in Arceus's arms.

"I love you and always will." Arceus said to me.

"I will always love you forever." I said to Arceus as we both fell asleep.

Know I'm sure that I made the right choice to stay here with him. If I didn't come here Shade would have never been born and in a few months our daughter. I will always love them no matter what happens.

Life as a Legendary has always been the best life for me. And nothing will ever change that.