𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞

Rains Pov: 

Tuesday, ew. It should be Friday. No, it should be summer. I hate school, everything about it. The people, the teachers, the work. Not only that, I suck at school, I have two C's right now. The rest are A's but still. I'm not dumb, but I'm not smart. All the other girls in my grade have all A's, I always peek at their screen when they are looking at their grade. I sit there and wonder how. It's not like I procrasonate or dont try, my mental health plus school, is a lot to jugle. But that's no exsuce, according to my mom. 

"Rain, Rain are you listening?" My head shot up from my desk. Shit. 

"Yes, Sorry, I zoned out." The theacher turns back around, wrighting something on the board.

"Dont let it happen again." He says. I nod.It will happen again, but he wont notice. It's only 10 AM, I have lunch after this. My head just keeps going, what do I have for lunch? How many more minutes? Should I go back to my locker? Who do I sit with today? Oh yea, its halfway through the school year, normal girls at my school have there lunchtables figured out. But apparently im not normal to them, Im mean, annoying, ugly, the list goes on. So who I sit with today? I ask myself. I probaly should have thought about this earlier, instead of, what 20 minutes, before lunch. I could eat in the bathroom again. Any friend group I sit with, they always talk about me when I leave, its never good. So its one and done unless they dont. 

(A/N guys I cant focus, Im watching Ginny and Georgia at the same time and its so cringy!)

-------------

Home, Im walking home. I click my tough as I walk. Why is walking so boring? Im not even walking to my house, im walking to my ex bestfriends, thats where I get picked up everyday. Because it in the middle of the middle school and elemtary, so my mom can pick up me and my sister at the same time. I get to her house and my mom isnt here. Great. If it were last year or begining of this year, I was aloud into her house so I could wait till my mom came. Its not that im not aloud to anymore, but me and her dont talk. I see her walking with my other old friend, of course I still see her, she lives here for godsake. Kelsey, she lives at the house, and Lucia always walks with her, and she gets to go in her house. 

Finally my mom is here. I cross the road and walk to her car, its parked direcly in front of Kelseys house. It always is. 

"Hi honey!" I hear as I cross the road. I look up from the ground and see Kelseys mom walking towards my moms car. Probably just wants to talk to her, they are great friends. My mom doesn't know about what's going on with me and Kelsey, but she does know that Kelsey isn't the nicest girl. I smile back at her mom and keeo walking to my moms car. I open the door and my mom smiles at me, I smile back and put my seatbelt on. 

" Wheres your jacket? Do kids not wear jackets anymore? " my mok laughs with Kelseys, tge joke wasnt funny, but adults these days find everything funny. Dumb. I pull my phone out of my pocket and open it. Theres nothibg to do on my phone, I have like Tik Tok and insta but its kind of annoying and boring. Im just swiping through my apps, trying to maoe it look like im doing something while these moms go on and on about dumb shit. They finay wrap up there dumbass conversation and we drive up to get my sister. Im still sitting there "on my phone" 

" How was your day?" My mom asks me. I turn my phone off and sit up.

"Uh good I guess, nothing special." I say, looking down at my stoney clover backpack. Its so dirty, I need to wash it.

"Good." I see my sister running down the hill, if the hill wasnt as flat as my ass, she'd fall flat on her face running that fast. I roll down and yell out thd window, making sure she doesnt die.

"SLOW DOWN YOU MANIAC!" I yell to her. She's only 5 years old, she has only lived 5 years! She cant die just yet. She climbs into the back of the car panting like a dog that just ran ten miles.