𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨

Rains Pov:

Some time passes with Taylor silently walking back and forth in her room, cradling me in her comforting embrace.

"You're very cozy," I remark as Taylor strolls towards the door, never once loosening her hold on me.

"Why, thank you," she chuckles softly, her warm breath tickling my hair and creating a sense of contentment within me.

Continuing her gentle pace around the room, she maintains her grip on me as I lift my head from her shoulder to inquire, "How are your arms not tired?"

With a reassuring smile, Taylor replies, "I'm strong, you're light. And if this is what makes you feel better, I won't be setting you down anytime soon, even if my arms do eventually tire, which they're not close to doing." I return her smile, and she plants a tender kiss on my forehead.

Resting my head back on her shoulder, I close my eyes, allowing myself to drift into a state of tranquility while being enveloped by Taylor's embrace. 

"Taylor?" I say softly on her shoulder, feeling the weight of the world settle on me.

"Yes, my love?" She replies, her voice soothing to my troubled mind.

"What did you say to Harper?" I ask her, curiosity dancing in my eyes as I gaze up at her.

"Well, I started with saying it was me, not you texting," she begins. "I made sure she understood that she's been out of touch with your life this past week, and she has no idea what has been going on. I confronted her about the hurtful act of leaving you for Lilah, emphasizing that it was a breach of trust. I reminded her that there are boundaries, and she crossed them. I wanted her to realize that it's not acceptable to speak ill of you in that way by commenting on your body and calling you a bitch. Everything I said was carefully chosen, I promise I didn't say anything you wouldn't want me to. You can trust me."

As she reassures me, a wave of relief washes over me, and I exhale deeply, finding comfort in her words and unwavering support.

"Babe, I know this is tough," she continues, her voice filled with empathy, "but we will get through this storm together, I will be with you every step of the way."

I peer into her eyes, filled with gratitude for her unwavering love,  she envelops me in her protective embrace.

As I lay my head back on her shoulder, my mind wonders with what I should talk to Taylor about. Whenever we engage in conversation, her soft voice fills me with comfort. Memories flood my thoughts, like the time I discreetly overheard my parents and grandparents discussing Taylor and the remarkable success she has achieved.

"Tay," I softly mumble into her shoulder, my voice barely audible amidst the serene atmosphere enveloping us.

"Yes, my love?" Taylor responds instantly, her gentle tone filled with affection and understanding, making me feel safe and cherished.

"Last week, when my grandparents visited, I was playing with Heavan in her room, I overheared my parents and granparents talking about you. They were saying, like how amazingly talented you were, and they said that you were like insane at singing and everything else you do. And how you deserve all of your fame. " I smile at the end as I tell her. I absentmindedly twist a strand of her hair between my fingers, a comforting gesture that signifies my affection for her.

Taylor's eyes light up with joy and gratitude as she absorbs my words, her arms encircling me in a warm, loving embrace as she readjusts our position, ensuring that we're nestled closely together.

"Aw! That makes me so happy!" she murmurs softly, her voice soothing. 

I softly whine in her comforting embrace, feeling the urge to go to the bathroom increasing. As I squirm slightly, she picks up on my discomfort and gently asks, 

"Do you want me to put you down, buddy?" Her concerned eyes meet mine, waiting for my response.

 "No," I whine once more, my reluctance evident. Sensing my unease, she inquires further, 

"So what's got you all squirmy and whiny?" I muster the courage to admit, 

"I haft to pee," my words emphasizing my urgency as I make movements with my legs by kicking them, seeking relief. 

 "So you want me to put you down?" she suggests, leaning her head down to my level.

 "No," I whine, torn between the comfort of her arms and my pressing need. With a soft chuckle, she teases, 

"Babe, if you haft to use the bathroom, you should go; you aren't making any sense." Her humor alleviates some of the tension, although my need persists.

 "I don't want you to let go of me," I confess, clinging to her for reassurance. Understanding my attachment, she reassures me,

 "I'll pick you up again. Go to the bathroom, hun," as she gently sets me down, granting me the freedom to attend to my pressing need. As I reluctantly part from her embrace, I shuffle towards the restroom. 

 As I leave the bathroom, my eyes catch Taylor sitting patiently on the bed, her gaze meeting mine. A heartwarming smile graces my lips, mirrored by her own. 

"Could you lift me up one more time?" I inquire softly. Confirming with a nod, she rises from the bed with grace.

 "Come closer," she beckons, guiding me to her as she effortlessly lifts me into the air. Instinctively, I wrap my arms and legs around her, feeling a sense of security in her embrace. "Would you like to go outside just this room, maybe take a stroll around the entire house?" Taylor suggests with a gentle tone. 

"Yea," I respond in a whisper, turning my head to rest against her shoulder while shutting my eyes. As she exits the room, carrying me with her, I feel her steady footsteps leading us  throughout the house, the rhythm of her movements lulling me into a peaceful state of contentment.

"Rain?" Taylor gently whispers, her soft voice reaching my ears as I lay there with my eyes closed, savoring the tranquility of the moment.

"Mh," I reply drowsily, feeling the weight of sleep lingering on the edges of my consciousness.

"Do you want to go to bed now? Somebody's getting a little sleepy, and that someone is you," she teases affectionately, planting a tender kiss on my forehead.

I pause for a moment, wondering aloud, "What if I drift off on you? Would you be upset?"

Shaking her head gently, she reassures me, "No, not at all. You can sleep if you want to."

Surprised by her easy acceptance, I ask tentatively, "Really? I can?"

"Yes, but just let me know if you decide to, because then I'll stay in my room and not wander around the house," she explains, concern evident in her voice.

Deciding to give in to my weariness, I admit, "I want to."

I feel her subtle nod of understanding, and she leads me upstairs, guiding me back to the familiar comfort of the room we had left earlier. As we enter, she switches off the light and gently closes the door with her foot before resuming her gentle pacing in the room, cradling me securely in her embrace.

This is EXTREMLY short! But im heading to sleep. Omg guys 4 more views tills 1,000!!! Also, when I say RATATTATATATATATA, Im saying the rtatatatttata from I did something bad, like the ratatatatata tia tia. So bye!!!!!!!