𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐈𝐦 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐞

Rain's Pov: 

We hear the doorbell ring and my dad opens the door. He opens the door to reveal my aunt uncle and 2 other cousins. I have 7 cousins, my favorite are Lily and Katie, because they are my age. And then there is Sam and Max, they are 10, then Camiella who is 7, and then Sasha who is my sisters age, 15, then lastly Mila who is the same age as Heavan, 5. Right now Lily, Sam, Mila, Max, and Cameilla are here. Max and Camiella are siblings, then Lily, Sam and Mila are siblings. 

There is a lot of chatter now as Taylor is engaged in conversation with the adults but still keeps a firm grip on my hand, a comforting presence amidst the bustling crowd. 

"Is that Taylor Swift?" Mila approaches me with curious excitement. 

"Yes!" I respond with a cheerful tone. 

"Whoa, can she sing 'Shake it Off'?" Mila inquires once more, prompting a laugh to escape my lips. 

"Certainly! Perhaps a little later?" I suggest, eliciting a bright smile from Mila as she skips off to seek out Heavan. The boys have already migrated to the kitchen. 

"Should we go to the basement now, or should we wait for Katie?" Lily queries.

"Let's head downstairs; Katie knows where to find us," I decree, receiving a nod of approval from Lily before she heads off to join the boys in the kitchen. Looking up at Taylor, I inform her of my plan. 

"Taylor, everyone is heading to the basement," I inform her.

 "Alright, sweetheart. I'll linger here a bit longer to gather more details from the adults about tonight. Go enjoy yourself, and I'll meet you downstairs shortly," Taylor assures me with a reassuring smile. 

"Okay," I acknowledge, gently releasing Taylor's hand before making my way toward the kitchen.

I walk into the bustling kitchen only to discover Mila and Heavan engaging in silly antics, while Lily engages in lively conversation with Max and Sam.

"Yo, why is Taylor Swift here?" Max's query catches my attention.

"Didn't your dad mention it?" Lily quips back.

"No, what's the deal?" He responds, eliciting a chuckle from me.

"Dude, she's pretty hot!" Sam chimes in, eyeing Taylor appreciatively. Their immature comments don't surprise me; they always fixate on attractiveness on Taylor.

"Sam, come on!" I interject firmly.

"Sam, stop teasing," Lily says with a laugh.

"Seriously, why is she here?" Max presses once more.

"She's actually babysitting us," Lily informs him.

"How did she even end up here?" Max questions further.

"Well, she happens to be my best friend," I proudly declare, glancing back at Taylor.

"Sure thing," Max replies, still uncertain.

"No, really! She's only here because of me!" I state defensively.

"Alright," Max concedes, prompting an eye roll from me.

"Let's head downstairs, Heavan, Mila, Cameilla, we're moving  downstairs!" Lily's voice rings out, signaling a shift in the dynamic.

"Sam, if you act weird around Taylor, you're dead," I tell him with a playful warning tone as we make our way down the stairs.

"No promises!" he retorts cheekily, clearly unfazed by my caution.

"Oh my god," I exclaim to Lily, rolling my eyes about Sam's antics. "Control your brother," I jest lightly, nudging Lily who shrugs in response and trots over to the couch, collapsing on it lazily. Following suit, I settle down beside her.