𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠

Rains Pov:

 "And I slipped on her turner and face planted on stage, in front of all the judges!" I tell Taylor, recalling a moment where Caroline's turner had come off during a group dance at a competition.

"Oh no! Did you guys still win?" Taylor asks as she washes the dishes. Despite my offer to help, she declined as usual.

"No, we didn't even place!" I reply in frustration. Taylor walks over to the kitchen table and takes a seat beside me.

"That sucks. Should we go watch a movie?" She suggests, familiar with our regular movie nights.

"We always end up watching a movie," I remark, finding comfort in playing with her hands, a habit I've developed around her.

"You really like playing with my fingers, huh?" Taylor laughs, observing my affectionate actions.

"They're so soft," I respond, admiring her hands as I hold them gently in mine.

 "Ok, so what should we do?" Taylor asks me, her brows furrowed with curiosity as she seeks my input.

"Can weeeee," I begin, drawing out the word slightly as I mull over various possibilities that could do this evening. Suddenly, a brilliant idea sparks in my mind, causing me to gasp in excitement. "Can we have a spa night?!" I suggest.

"Sure! What should we do first?" Taylor responds, her enthusiasm matching mine 

"Nails?" I suggest, hoping to start our spa night with a touch of glamour. Taylor nods in agreement, a playful twinkle in her eyes as she rises from her seat, releasing her hands from mine.

 "Can I do your nails?" I ask. Taylor glances at her nails, considering the options before responding, 

"Yea, what color?" Her question makes me to think for a moment before settling on a choice.

"Purple, it's my favorite color!" I exclaim with a bright smile. She gestures for me to follow her into her room, setting the stage for our cozy spa night and we make our way into her bedroom.

"I keep my polish in my bathroom, wait here," Taylor informs me, disappearing briefly into the bathroom. Seated on her inviting bed, I eagerly anticipate her return, imagining the array of colorful nail polish that will soon adorn our fingertips. Moments later, Taylor returns, a basket of nail polish in hand.

"Come here," Taylor says, gesturing towards the floor to prevent any mess on the bed. I rise from her comfortable bed, opting to sit on the soft carpeted floor below. Positioned in front of me, Taylor presents an array of vibrant purple shades.

 "Which one catches your eye?" she asks. I think for a brief moment before settling on a delicate light purple. 

"I like this one," I say with a hint of certainty, pointing to the chosen color.

"Beautiful choice!" Taylor remarks, her compliment causing a warm smile to grace my lips. She then offers me assistance, noticing the stubborn cap of the nail polish bottle. 

"Do we want me to help you open it? It seems a bit tricky," she kindly proposes.

 "Yes, please," I reply. With expert hands, Taylor opens the bottle and hands it over to me. Placing it carefully beside me, I gently grasp her hand, ready to begin painting her nails.

"I've got this under control, I promise you," I reassure her, aiming to show my concentration.

 "I trust your skills, dear," Taylor replies affectionately. Bringing the polish closer, I focus intently as I delicately begin to paint her pinkie nail. I succeed in applying the polish carefully to her nail, avoiding any messy mishaps.