𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝

Taylors Pov:

It has been a whole week since I saw Rain. And now, at last, today is the day of the dance class. I can already feel the anticipation building in me, knowing that I will be able to hold her closely to my chest and shower her with kisses.

Rain and I have been texting non-stop in the past week. Our conversations have become the the only thing keeps us connected. This is just an example of one of our conversations.

 "Hi buddy!" 

"Taylor! Hiiii!"

"How are you, baby? Only 3 more days till I can see you and squeeze you in my arms."  

 "I know! I'm so excited! I actually am counting down the hours. I just want to hug you."

I have made sure that everything is perfectly set up and ready for when she returns to my house. Knowing that she often experiences nightmares, I have prepared a cozy and comfortable sleeping environment by allowing her to sleep in my bed. Additionally, I have thoughtfully gathered  snacks and candies. I have planned a movie marathon with the best movies that I know she loves. I have also surrounded us with a ton of pillows and blankets to create a awsome fort where we can snuggle, watch the movies, and happily eat our treats.

 I gather all the items that I am taking for her, making sure not to forget anything. In my bag, I have a bag of chips, just in case she wants a little snack while dancing. It's always good to have some fuel, right? I also pack an extra water bottle, even though she probably already has one. It's better to be prepared. And of course, I can't forget to bring another one of my sweaters for her. As I double-check everything, I take one last look around the house, ensuring that I haven't forgotten anything important. Finally, with everything in order, I open my front door and step out. I walk towards the car, where Luis is waiting for me.

 "Luis, could you please take me to Dance Intense studio?" He nods, understanding my request, and starts the car. For the next 10 minutes, as I sit comfortably in the car, I occupy myself by texting her mom. Making sure that there are no misunderstandings about the plans for today and tomorrow, as I want everything to go as smoothly as possible. I have a special surprise in store for her. Tomorrow, at 12 o'clock, I am going return to her house with her after I pick her up from her solo rehersal. She thinks her mom is, but little does she know, I am. Rains relatives are also going to be there with us. These relatives happen to be adults that all have kids, and they have planned on leaving, leaving there kids home. So her mom had asked me to supervise them. Naturally, being the thoughtful and helpful person that I am, I offered my assistance. It's a opportunity for me not only to assist, but also to spend time with Rain.

I must admit, though, that I'm more than a little excited to finally meet Rain's siblings. She's shared so much about them over the phone, about her older sister named Raven and her younger sister, Heavan. All of their names are so beautifal. However, I must say that Rains name holds a special place in my heart. I also have already planned out the next time I am seeing her, which is also a surprise. Her mom and I had been talking about her upcoming competition, and to my surprise, her mom told that my song had been chosen for her solo performance! I was so taken aback by this news because she had never mentioned it to me before. The song she will be dancing to is "This Love." As soon as her mom told me, I knew I needed to see her talent firsthand,  and without hesitation, I asked if I could attend the competition. She agreed to my request.

Looking out the window, I realize we have arrived at the dance studio. I am surounded by the sight of countless moms, dads, and children walking into the building. And right outside the front door stands a friendly face, greeting each person as they enter, offering helpful directions with a smile. I turn to Luis, thank him, and swiftly gather my bag before stepping out of the car. I join the chaos of parents and kids, making my way towards the front entrance.