𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐝

Rains pov:

Taylor gently runs her hands over my back, delicately lathering it with soothing soap. The room surrounds us in silence, a peaceful pause. As she rinses the soap away from my back, she shifts her attention to my hair. Her fingers tenderly massage the shampoo into my hair strands, deepening my love for her touch with each gentle stroke. A sigh escapes my lips, carrying  contentment as her fingers expertly caress my scalp.

"I love you so much," Taylor's soft voice whispers from behind me. "You are such a special little girl. You mean the world to me, and I hope you never doubt that," she expresses, her words filling me with a comforting sense of belonging.

"I love you too, I am so grateful for you," I respond as she rinses out the shampoo from my hair. "Thank you for everything you do for me; it means more than you know," I express, overwhelmed by her kindness.

"Anything for you," Taylor replies, her voice soft and gentle as she starts applying conditioner to my hair.

Taylor's soft, warm hands run through my hair as she applies the conditioner, creating a sense of comfort that envelops me. I gently close my eyes, allowing myself to bask in the soothing sensation of her touch.

"Are you doing okay?" Taylor's voice breaks the silence, her fingers working the water through my hair with concern. I offer a silent nod in response, grateful for her presence and the care she has towards me. As she finishes washing my hair, she gently request me to turn around.

"Can you turn around for me?" I shift in the bath, meeting her gaze with a mix of vulnerability and trust.

"Okay," Taylor's voice is a reassuring presence as she reaches for the body wash once more, her hands preparing to cleanse my skin. "I'm going to start with your legs, is that alright?" I nod in response.

The feeling of her hands lathering soap onto my legs startles me, a reflex from a sense of insecurity within my own body. Sensing my hesitation, Taylor's reassuring words encourage me to relax into her touch.

 "Hey, it's just me, you know I would never hurt you," her gaze meets mine.

"I'm sorry, Im just scared" my voice carries a hint of apology as I acknowledge my lingering fear. With each gentle stroke of soap on my skin, a sense of calm begins to wash over me, the boundaries between fear and comfort slowly starting to blur.

"Don't be sorry," Taylor's words are soft. Taylor brings the water to my legs, gently washing off the soap as I relax in the tub.

 "Ok all done," she pauses before saying, "Can I wash your cute little belly?" Her voice is playful and warm, and without waiting for a response, she reaches her hand into the tub to gently tickle my stomach with her finger. Her gesture creates laughter from me, and I see the joy mirrored in her smile.

Putting my legs down from pressing against my chest, I shift to a more comfortable position. Taylor dispenses more soap into her hands, and I sit up, allowing her to access my stomach more easily. The sensation of her soapy fingers against my skin is both cleansing and ticklish, making me giggle uncontrollably.

"Taylor! That tickles!" I manage to say between laughs, the sound filling the room with carefree happiness. She chuckles in response, her hands deftly rinsing off the soap with water.

Taylor's nurturing shines through as she checks,

 "Did you get your arms?" 

 "Yea," I respond. 

"Ready to hop out?" Taylor asks me, standing up so she can help me out of the tub. She twists the knob that drains the tub, the rush of water signaling the end of the bath. A warm smile adorns Taylor's face as she extends her helping hand, allowing me to step out of the bath comfortably onto the fluffy bath mat.