𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

" Taylor?!" I scream. No way! No. Fucking. Way. My idol. My life support. My therapy. My everything. Sitting right infront of me. She smiles at me and nods her head yes. I just cry even harder, hiding my face in my hands. " I love you so much, I love your music . Like oh my god you don't understand. I can't believe this. Your music is my everything, you're my everything. You're my idol!" I lift my head and say. She puts her hand on her heart and awes at me.

" Hun. Can I ask you a few questions?" She asks me. I nod yes. "Ok what's your name?"

"Rain. My name is Rain." I say, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

" Rain, that is a beautiful name. Ok and where are your parents Rain?" She asks me getting a bit more serious. I sigh and look down before answering.

" I ran. From my bes- friends house, were we're having a sleepover and we got into a huge fight, and I called my mom to come pick my up, but she just yelled at me. So here I am" Taylor looks at me in pity. She rubs her hand up and down my leg, I freeze at her touch.

" I'm so sorry." She says. I shurg. " Here's what going to happen though, we are going to my house. We are going to call your mom and tell her where you are. Then we can go from there." I gulp. I can't go back home tonight. I starts frantically shaking my head.

" no no no no no, I can't, she's gunna make me go home and I can't." Taylor tilts her head and continues rubbing my leg. 

"Can you tell me about what happened?" She asked. I take a breath and start to tell her.

" So basically I have no friends and nobody likes me at school, so I hate school. My mom thinks that nobody likes me because I'm a bad person and I attract drama. So today I went to my best friends house, she lives in a different town by the way, and we were going to have a sleepover. But we were playing truth or truth, and she asked me what the worst thing someone has ever said to me was. And then that turned into her not believing me, into her thinking I'm so much work to be friends with, into me leaving. And it sucks because she was my only friend. So I called my mom and she basically said stop starting drama with people I know you started that there is no reason to be mad at her, bla bla bla. Yea."I finished, realizing I was rambling. 

" Honey that really sucks. I'm so sorry. We can call your mom a little later, how about that?" She tells me. No! She cant call my mom! What doesn't she get I don't want to go home!

"No Taylor, I can't. Please, I can't go home." I beg, tearing up. We pull into a drive way which I'm guessing is hers. Taylor sighs and gets out of the car. I unbuckle my seat, taking the blanket off and grabbing my bag. Taylor come around to my side and opens the door for me. I quickly wipe my tears and hop out of the car. Taylor puts a hand on my back, leading me into the house. She unlocks the door and it opens revealing the most gorgeous house I have ever seen. I freeze in place, not knowing what to do. Taylor steps in and motions me to come in too. 

" Come on babe," she says. I'm still in shock.

"I don't want to get it dirty." I say, looking at the ground. She laughs and walks over to me. 

" Don't be silly Ray, make yourself at home." She replies. Ray. A nickname. I've never had one before. But I like it a lot. I step in and she closes the door behind me. Taylor then motions me to follow her, so I do. She takes me to the beautiful big living room with big cozy couches. She goes over to one of the couches and sits on them. She pats down a spot next to her and I accept it. Starts taking her shoes off so I do too. My dirty converse lay on her floor worth more than me. I sit and stare at my shoes before Taylor says, " Well I mean if you really don't want to go home, you can stay here? I'd love to have you over. You seem like a very sweet girl." She tells me. WHAT?  Stay at Taylor Swifts house?! What the actual,