𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝

Hey guys!!! When it gets to the climax, im going to be switching the pov's a lot. 

Rains Pov:

"He looks up, grinning like a devil! It's new! the shape of your body"! I join in screaming the lyrics, with all the fellow swifties surrounding me. Taylor's performance is truly exceptional, and the energy of the whole concert is nothing short of spectacular – and believe it or not, we're only on the second song! Taylor's gaze has met mine at least five times by now, and each time her contagious smile sends electric shivers of joy through me, making this experience even more unforgettable. 

—————————————————————

As I sang along to the powerful lyrics of "LONG LIVE ALL THE MAGIC WE MADE AND BRING ON ALL THE PRETENDERS IM NOT AFRAID!" at the top of my lungs, feeling the adrenaline rush of excitement building up inside me, my anticipation for the upcoming Red album. The thought of experiencing my favorite song, "All Too Well," performed live filled me with a mixture of joy and emotion, knowing that tears would inevitably flow when the moment arrived. The transition to the next song, "22," added to the thrill as I recalled the countless TikTok videos capturing fans celebrating with the iconic 22 hat, a coveted prize that I hoped to receive, possibly selected by Taylor's mom as rumors suggested. Despite the uncertainty, the prospect of being a part of that special moment left me bursting with enthusiasm and energy.

As the song "Long Live" came to an end, I was unexpectedly interrupted by a tap on my shoulder, causing me to startle and turn around to find a mysterious figure dressed entirely in black beckoning me to follow him towards the stage. Struck by a strange sense of unease mingled with excitement, I was informed that Taylor's mother had specifically chosen me to receive the cherished 22 hat. Ignoring the odd "little girl" reference, I eagerly accepted the invitation, eagerly grasping the proffered hand as my heart raced with anticipation. A quick glimpse of Taylor exiting the stage fueled my excitement as I was led away, my escort's firm grip guiding me through the crowd towards the front of the stage.

Initially keeping pace with the mysterious figure, I felt a sharp tug on my arm as he abruptly halted my progress, causing a discomforting sting of pain. Reminding me not to stray ahead, he directed me forward, though I hesitated briefly before complying, trusting in the promise of an unforgettable experience awaiting me. Straying from the expected path, we eventually found ourselves secluded away from the main stage and audience, leaving me unsettled and confused about the unfolding situation. I motioned towards the illuminated platform, only to be met with a dismissive response as he forcefully nudged me behind a concealment wall, plunging me into darkness and isolation, my heart pounding with fear and uncertainty as a sense of foreboding settled over me.

"LET ME GO!" I yelled desperately at him, but my words seemed to fall on deaf ears. His unyielding grip pressed me firmly against the unyielding wall, sending a chill down my spine. Every touch, every violation of my personal space made me cringe in fear and revulsion.

"STOP STOP STOP," my cries pierced the air, blending with the sound of my futile struggle against him. Tears streamed down my cheeks, blurring my vision but not my terror. The realization dawned on me like a cold, unwelcome wave – was this the horror of an impending assault?

I fought back with all the strength I could muster, kicking, screaming, hitting, anything. My body becoming a weapon in a battle for my dignity and safety. The relentless onslaught of his advances left me feeling powerless and violated. Each move he made towards my most intimate places fueled my horror.

My attempts to push him away were met with force and a chilling deny to my pleas. The fear that enveloped me was suffocating, drowning out any hope I had of escape. The thought of never seeing Taylor again, of being snatched away into a nightmare of unknown horrors, loomed large in my mind.