distance - baby - trophy

This story is based on year 2032 India won world cup in Rohit's captaincy but also that night happened something which broke ict into parts sharrted their lives.

In this fanfiction every player and character of ict is younger then usual virat kholi already broke the record of Sachin Tendulkar and every unbreakable record and also one of the best captain in world he did everything for his country still he didn't receive that appreciation in his life he is called king of cricket and also known to whol world as one of the best cricketers.

In this story the world is open minded and they don't give a dame about what people are doing in their life and LGBTQ is normal.

Age of players
Virat-34
Rohit -34
Subhman -28
Ishan-28
Rahul - 30
Hardik - 30
Abd- 38
Glan maxwell -34
Fav du plessis -34
Pat Cummins - 34

Virat leave cricket in the age of 30

Others are also as same age as others...

------------------------------------
3

years later

India was having match with Australia a t-20 match and Australia was almost at the verge of winning but subhman being savir just like virat saved them and he ended the match the way virat always do and give tribute to his family and friends and god rohit had water in his eyes he remembered virat and his smile he remembered how happy he get he missed him so much he wished he could see him now..

Mahi bhai the couch came to him and patted on his shoulder and said,

Mahi :- Rohit it's not just you but every member present here miss chiku he is not someone who can be forgotten easily I don't know where he is but every Indian want him to be back in team ..

Rohit:- bhai i still remember the day of our winning when we won the world cup and lift the world cup how happy we were 4 years ago and this year subhman save us just like virat and we are lifting the world cup trophy again and he is not hear bhai where did he went me you whole BCCI is searching for him he just get disappear after saying that he is taking retirement just after 2 weeks of world cup bhai where is he .....

Mahi hugged him tightly Rohit's eyes were in tears now mahi also had tears in his eyes but they know they have to be strong to support their team but not having virat is much more hurting than anything.

They celebrated the win and then went to hotel took shower and went to eat dinner they cut cake given by hotel management then started to eat and hardik speak,

Hardik:- subhi you did great today you finished the match just like virat bhai.....

He looked down as he took virat's name because he know that every other member present here miss virat ...all of them want him back ...

Mahi:- hardik baccha you both did great when everyone collapse you both save us today and we are proud of you both ..

They eat their dinner having tears in their eyes they miss him so much..

On other hand

Two little boys running in a big hall and one man is chasing them with a plate of food in his hand ...
Those two boys were giggling and running here and their saying,

Boy 1 :- catch us dada

Boy 2:- yes dada come ...

That person:- both of will goone get beaten if you don't come here...

Boy 1:- no dada noo

Just then someone entered the room and hold both of them and sit on sofa and both boys on his lap and said,

That person:- vi now you can feed them no need to chase them

Virat:- thanks ab or else this both boys will not goone give me a minute to sit ..

He feed both of them while they were talking..

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The both boys look like this and they are going to be 3 years old

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The both boys look like this and they are going to be 3 years old .

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

And if you have name suggestion of both boys please tell me in comments.

Hope you all like it.