sick advait and Advik telling about his mumma and dada

After that their Matches started and all the team left to their hotel and city for playing matches and all the fans were also talking about Virat and kids .

Virat and ab still didn't allowed media and camera man to click Advik and advait's photo they still didn't want to show their faces.

Virat and both babies went to watch matches and it's all over internet that viry and ab have kids together and all ...

Virat didn't shut the rumours and didn't even let ab do that ...

In one interview...

Reporter:- sir when you will let us see your and Virat sir's babies face ..and what is your relation with him are you both together having kids or just normal friends and whose kids they are ....

Abd:- i would really appreciate if media and reporters don't ask anything about Virat and kids whenever we are ready we will let you know everything about babies and all but for now please i don't want my babies and virat's privacy get into any risk so please..

Still they didn't stop so ab had to strictly warn them to not to do this ........

On other hand Advik and advait both were enjoying alot and always clingy to maxwell and pat Cummins virat gets used to it and ab was winning like baby that his boys are not his anymore he have to share them......

On other hand every ict kids were sad because Virat didn't even talk to them once they were feeling bad but they decided to ask him about it .....

Ipl is almost ended and gt won this season and they were staying for after party...

And when after party started they all enjoyed it but virat and ab didn't join the party because Advait was not feeling well ..

Next morning on dinning table everyone was eating breakfast and advait was clingy to ab he was hugging ab tightly and small tears can be seen in his eyes..
He was sniffing and also he was feeling cold on other hand Advik was with Virat asking him what happened to advait virat was explaining to advik what happened to advait although they have already checked if advait needs to be hospitalized but doctor said no ...

Virat was worried and ab can sense his worriedness although advait and Advik both are virat's babies but whenever they get sick or feel down ab became their comfort zone they feel secure and comfortable near him so they get so clingy to him .....

Everyone on dinning table noticed this and they were also looked worried seeing advait like this ...

Virat sense it and said ,

Virat:- don't worry he have fever but it's better now and doctor already give him medicine and injection.....

They all looked at him and nod mahi bhai said,

Mahi bhai:- chiku .....

Virat looked at him and said,

Virat:- ha bhai ...

Mahi bhai:- now ipl ended so are you going back to South Africa.....

He asked to which virat replied,

Virat:- nahi Bhai abhi India or south Africa ki 5 matches ki test series hai na uske bad hum vapas jayege abhi nahi ...

Subhman:- that means you will also goone be with us ..

He cheered happily,Virat also smiled..

Ab also smiled and said to virat,

Abd:- biscuit he is done with breakfast let's go to room let him sleep for sometime he will feel better and if he didn't then we will take him to hospital..

Virat:- okey let's go ..

They went to their room Advik refused to go and said ,

Advik:- mumma I don't wants to go Naa let's go and play for sometime na .

Virat:- Advik baccha not now advait is sick baby so I can't play now we will in evening okey..

Advik:- mumma you go I will stay with nanu and other uncles here and play ...

Virat hesitated at first but then ab said,

Ab :- okey but don't make them worried and also stay in limits okey..

Advik:- okey dada bye love you ...

And he ran towards mahi bhai who hugged him ..

Virat went away with advait and ab but his mind was with Advik he just hope that Advik don't trouble them ...

On other hand Advik was enjoying his time with mahi bhai and others they were asking questions and all ..

Subhman:- Advik who do house chores..

Advik:- mumma do but dada help like in morning dada make breakfast and mumma help us getting ready then mumma make lunch and dada play with us then when dada is busy with practicing cricket mumma teach us Hindi language and other languages too ..
Then mumma make us take nap in afternoon and mumma do office work and dada help us then dada make evening snacks and mumma do other household and we play .
And mumma make lunch and dada play with us and taught us how to play cricket.

Hardik:- so your day went like this it's so good..

Advik:- yup uncle most of the time but when dada leave for matches mumma have to do everything alone but mumma and dada always talk with eachother whenever they get time mumma says that he miss dada alot when he is not around taking care of us is hard ..
Because most of the time dada stay with us when mumma do work but when he is not with us mumma have to handle us and do other household too ....

Ishan:- ohh your dada help mumma alot right...

Advik:- yup ..

Advik:- and whenever we go out for picnic and for enjoying dada most of the time carry us alone he is so strong even mumma say that too ...

Mahi bhai:- your dada is indeed so strong baccha .
Do mumma papa fought with eachother..

Advik:- nope but sometimes when mumma get angry he shout on us and dada too he says,
You spoiled both of them alot now they don't listen to me ..

He giggled and others also smiled,

Advik:- one time mumma throw vase on dada plastic vase but dada moved from their so he didn't get hurt and mumma also said sorry for this ..

Rohit:- your mumma is scary when he gets angry..

Advik:- I know but that's rare and mumma and dada talk after we both fell asleep I have heard the talking about their day and office and business and cricket and then they watch movie and then sleep.

Rahul:- how you get to know you were sleeping, right?

Advik:- ohh yaaa but sometimes I woke up so that's how I get to know...

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

And if you didn't comment and vote then I am not updating next chapter..

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.