ipl

Now that both of them had their food the both boys ran grab ab's hand and take him to garden and said,

Baby 1:- let's play dada

Ab agreed and they started to play with ball virat was doing some work and then later on join them they had dinner then both babies again play with ab.

They were running in house and virat was watching them just then they can on virat and said,

Baby 1:- dada let's do to maxi uncle's house I miss him....

Baby 2 :- yes dada and also faf uncle's house to i wanna meet them and play with them ...

Virat:- Advik and advait baby dada is sorry but now ab has to leave for India to play cricket so we can't go now when ab come we will go okey...

Advik:- no dada now please 🥺

Advait:- no no we will go when dada will be back okey Advik...

Advik:- but i wanna meet them now ....

Advait :- we will meet them later let's go play with dada....

They went to play with ab but ab was watching match of previous year of IPL where RCB was having match with CSK and both babies saw glan maxwell aka their maxi uncle and faf du plessis aka their faf uncle they both hugged ab and sit on his lap and asked him many questions about cricket and everything they saw ab was also explaining everything very calmly then he kissed on both boy's forehead ..

Advik:- dada where ipl happen...

Abd:- in India baby...

Advait:- what is mean by ipl ..

And:- it's a league baccha Indian premier league and in this league many players from India and other countries play together and try to get the trophy.

He didn't explain much because for the Little boys it's alot to understand after 5 minutes Advik spoke,

Advik:- and where are maxi uncle and faf uncle playing now ..

He said pointing at tv,ab smiled and replied,

Abd:- ohh maxi uncle is playing in ipl in India baby they are playing from RCB team ..

Advait:- and from which team do you play..

Abd:- from RCB.

Advik:- so you are leaving to India day after tomorrow

Abd :- yes ,

Advait:- so that means you and uncles are playing in one team so that means we can meet uncle if we came to India that means we are coming with you dada..

Abd was speach less he didn't uter a word both boys ran to virat and told him everything virat tried to refuse did his best to make them understand that they can't go their ab also tried but they started to cry and virat melt her and agreed and that means he is also going with ab to India for ipl with both boys ..

He take both of them to bed they and make them fall asleep he also slept with them thinking about this and ab went to his room to sleep before going their he came in babies room and kissed on their forehead and he also kissed on virat's forehead...
And went to sleep...

And later at midnight virat had bad dream and wake up and he wipe the swate from his body and then he went to drink water from kitchen...

He did it and then started to think about his past life...

How happy their team was how happy he was when they won world cup all of them smiling and dancing like crazy and how much they did for this world cup..
And then after that when they were in party and something happened and next morning virat had to leave from their to his house in Bangalore..

And how much he have to let go his family his friends his team his dream after that one night...

He went to ab's room and went inside and saw ab sleeping peacefully he sit near his bed and said to himself,

Virat now you can't think about your past you have to move on now you have your own family who loves you so much your babies and ab now don't even think about going back to them you are going to India for your babies happiness and you only focused on that you will not not goone think about them talk about them now foucs on your family that's it ..

He then sleep beside ab who instantly hugged him and they both fall asleep..

Next day virat and ab did their morning routine it's not surprising for ab to find virat sleeping beside him whenever virat have bad dream he sleeps with him and that's normal..

Virat went to wake both boys and ab went to make them breakfast Advik was not ready to wake up advait wake up and smiled at him sweetly..

Advik and advait both are opposite of eachother both of them become copy of their parents..

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)
And the names of boy's given by Annalise_25
Hope you all like it 🥰😍.