marrige and bond

Next day both virat and ab came with kids and they sit on dinning table for breakfast on one said anything this silence was comfortable and then mahi bhai said,

Mahi Bhai:- dekho shadi jitne jaldi hogi utna he aacha hoga so ro and chiku shadi kab rakhe batao..

Virat:- bhai apko Jo time sahi Lage vo thik hai..

Rohit:- bhai mai ne kal gar pe bat ki or sab ko sab kuch bata Diya and sab ne ha bol diya hai so I guess after one week rakh dete hai muje mere baccho ke sath rahna hai ..

Mahi bhai:- thik hai rohit jaisa tum bolo.

Virat just looked at ab and ab smiled at him seeing finally his most closest friend getting married after breakfast both kids went with ab and for some reason they were spending more and more time with ab and ab didn't mind it at all ..

When they came both of the kids said that they want ab to give them bath and about agreed..

Virat was sitting beside bath tub and ab was cleaning Advik and Advait..
Suddenly Advik said,

Advik:- dada you will not leave us na

Ab and virat looked at him with questioning eyes he said,

Advik:- mumma is getting married with chachu so you are not leaving us na ..

Ab:- baccha after your mumma and my biscuit will get married I have to leave as your chachu will be your new dad and you have to live with him ..

Suddenly while he was saying this he and Virat both had tears in their eyes ab felt his heart getting heavy thinking that he have to leave this two kids of his head have to leave them for forever he knows that he can meet them whenever he wants but still he knew his life will be empty from now on ..

His house would feel so empty the cute talk of them, virat's shouting,their giggling he knew he have to let them go and he even convinced himself for that but now his heart is crying virat also can't control his tears ...

Ab just hugged both of them but didn't show them that he is crying virat noticed it he knew how ab is feeling right now he himself was fighting with himself for this ..

After bath he took them to room get them dressed he himself took shower and they went to have dinner..

He didn't let them go and they themselves didn't leave him like they know after this they can't be with him like they used too

He cherished them took care of them like his life is depending upon them ...

He then fed them desert and also sleep with them virat was crying his heart out seeing this ..

Suddenly he feels like his life will change completely now he wants to go back and charged everything he just want to be with ab he knows that he is hurting ab more than anyone now ...

Everyone in team can see how much ab love both of the children no one dares to even seprate them not even Rohit,

Rohit also want his kids love but after seeing this all he himself was feeling bad Virat ab and Rohit they all are crying silently..

And the functions started mehndi,haldi and other functions it was a very grand wedding but between all the ict members and some other cricketers..

Advik and Advait wer enjoying but the Smile on virat's face is fake Rohit's smile was also fake others were enjoying function but virat was feeling ab's pain.

Just as the day of wedding came and they started to take do the wedding rituals..

Ab was sitting infornt of mandap and seeing that beside him their was maxi,faf,pat,starck and smith Advik and advait was sitting on his lap head on his chest and looking at rohit and Virat ..

The wedding ended and also the registration get also done ...

Ab's eyes having tears he hugged both of the kids to his dear heart both of them innocently hugged him back ...

Virat see this and felt pain..

After the wedding was done everyone went to their own room but rohit told virat to go and see kids they were with ab ..

Virat changed and saw ab was laying beside Advik and Advait looking at them both were asleep..

Virat said,

Virat:- ab

He looked at him his eyes red and puffed looking like he cried alot ....

Abd:- Virat please let them sleep with me I am leaving tomorrow please 🥺🥺..

Tears flowing from his eyes virat didn't said anything just nod and settled down beside him ..

And they slept like that Rohit also came in room and he looked at them a smile can be seen on his face ..

He just sat on the couch and soon drift off too sleep..

Morning came and virat woke up first and saw most beautiful seen ab hugging kids tightly neat his chest and both of them having cute pout in their lips ..

He got up from bed and saw rohit sleeping on bed he get that Rohit came in night when they were already asleep..

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.