To India

Virat woke up boys up and take to washroom he then wash them and made them wear fresh clothes then make their bed while both boys were following him then he took both of them to their Puja gar ab also join them they did Puja or bhagwan ji and then went to eat their food.

While having breakfast Advik was happy and giggling so much while advait was eating silently ab and virat was looking at boys and smiled then Advik said,

Advik:- mumma when we will go to India

Virat:- mumma don't call me mumma I told you na to call me papa or dada and we will leave tonight at 12:30.......

Advik:- but jemmy call his mumma mumma then why not me he said the one who give us birth is our mumma.....

Virat:- yes baby but that is for female na and I am male so call me dada okey....

Advik:- nope no I want to call you mumma please 🥺🥺 let me call you that please 🥺.

Abd:- if he wants that biscuit let him na and he is not wrong too..

Advik:- you know my all friends have mumma so let me call you mumma na please...

Virat sigh and went to Advik and made him sit on his lap and pick his forehead and said,

Virat:- okey baccha call me whatever you want okey baba....

Advait:- can i call you mumma too ....

Virat:- why are you asking ofcourse you can also baccha...

Then he went to advait and also kiss his forehead..and then they all eat their breakfast and went to shopping mall for some clothes and food shopping....

They goone live in India for almost 2 months so they have to buy everything they need specially about kids ...
They did and then they started to pack their things virat did packing of both kids ..

He don't use his Instagram but he help ab's business and he didn't reveal it to anyone till now ab's business is globally known but no one knows about Virat's identity their he hide it .and being a cricketer abd have lots of bodyguard and all and also he is 7 th richest cricketer and virat is 5 th richest cricketer in the world.so they will automatically will have guards with them their ...

Virat was packing his clothes when ab came and saw worried face of virat and asked while pating his back,

Abd :- biscuit are you okey do you wanna talk about something...

Virat:- ab I don't know what to do what will I say when they find out that I have baby and top of that what will I answer to their questions on one knows about where i was all this year's only 5 people knows about that you ,maxi,faf,stark, Cummins and i don't know how I will manage this all

Abd :- don't worry about this things you know na I am with you hear don't take stress and I will always be with you whenever you need me just answer what is truth confidently okey...

Virat:- ab I don't have courage to do that they were likey family how will I answer their questions...

Abd :- sometimes we have to accept it and try to move on just tell them what you want to tell don't think about what others will say and they will understand you ..

Virat:- what will I say to mahi bhai he will be hurt with my actions ...

Abd :- what you did was wrong but you did what you think that time and about Advik and advait you know that they are you kide if you want to talk about them then do and if you can't let me talk because they are my kids too ..

Virat :- on doubt ab they are your kids too you were all them time with me from their birth to now when I was pregnant with them you are the who was taking care of us you are the first person that I told about them you were always with me from last 4 years you have rights on them and it's better if we don't tell about them to anyone...

Abd :- as you wish king now let's do packing...

Virat and ab started to pack their things again and then after they were done they went eat their lunch did all the work then dinner and ab helped virat to do house work and also he was having meetings all the time then virat made both boys get ready and then they went to airport and take their flight..

They will reach by 11 to India Bangalore their was a big party of starting of IPL and then first match between
RCB and CSK .

So when they reach India media surrounded them but bodyguard were with them fans instantly recognised virat and they were trying to hide the babies but media was not letting them do it.

And this news was everywhere on social media that famous Cricketers Virat kohli and Ab diviliars and about kides too ..

Ab's clothes

Virat's clothes

Virat's clothes

 Both Advik and advait's clothes ( they're shorter)

Please ignore my grammatical mistakes
Hope you all like it 🥰😍.