Ab's comfort virat

As the night came they had their dinner together and virat came to Advik and advait who was with Rohit all the time from the time they meet with him continuously talking to him even they both eat with him.

Virat said,

Virat:- Advik advait baccha it's time for go to sleep baba let's go..

Advait:- no mumma we don't want to go let us talk to uncle rohit na pls.

They should him their puppy eyes and virat notice that how it's similar to virat's eyes but virat give them stern look and said,

Virat:- you both can talk to him tomorrow baccha he will not goone go anywhere let's go to sleep.

But they didn't agreed as they were talking ab came their and put his hands on virat's shoulder and said,

Abd :- my boys it's time to go sleep and you know na mumma and dada both are tired from traveling and then party baba let's go and sleep baccha please.

He said and both boys looked at eachother and said,

Advik:- okey dada let's go but uncle you will be with us tomorrow na..

Rohit:- yes baba i will ..

He kissed on both of their forehead and they both went to ab and virat they both pick them in their arms and went to their room.

Rohit felt bad seeing ab addressing himself as father of Advik and advait and virat as mummy of them his heart is not ready to accept that Virat have family with ab .

He went towards his room when he was about to enter mahi bhai came to him and said,

Mahi bhai:- ro are you okey baccha.

Rohit:- what will happen to me bhai I am okey..

Mahi bhai :- you can't lie to me I know that it's hurting you to that Virat didn't told you about his pregnancy or about him and ab but rohit what I think is that the both kids Advik and advait are not his and ab's kids their father is someone else virat didn't said when he told us that he was pregnant with someone's child he didn't use ab's name .

Rohit:- bhai how can it be like that maybe he said it mistakenly and both of them are their kids don't think too much Bhai you are just too happy to see your cheeku's kids but he didn't talk with her maybe he need sometime to adjust with this things.

Mahi agreed and both of them went to their room respectively.

In virat and ab's room they all changed and virat made both of the kids sleep ab said he need some fresh air so he went to garden when virat was trying to make both of the kids sleep.

After sometime they slept and then he checked time it was almost 12 so he went to cheak on ab telling the guards to keep eye on kids and when he entered the garden he saw ab sitting on bench he went their and sit beside him ab who knows it was virat he laid his head on virat's shoulder and said,

Ab :- virat thank you for giving me my life's happiness you give me Advik and advait I am not their biological father but you gave me rights that he their father thank you i can't imagine my life without them without you you guys make it beautiful..

Virat smiled at this and said,

Virat:- no ab you were the only person who was with me when I was pregnant with them you were the first person I called when I get to know that I am having kids that I can give birth I was afraid that no one will like it or they will doubt on me but I was so determined that you can not do that life give us a new track and we have to accept it .
Ab trust me I am hear for you please don't feel lonely to tell me anything i know you also need emotional support something is bothering you whenever you are ready please tell me .

Ab just stayed like that didn't said anything he closed his eyes and after half an hour they went to their room but whole ict saw that from mahi bhai's room .

All though they didn't heard what they speak but they saw how both of them were so comfortable with eachother and how virat was talking and consoling ab .

Next morning...

Everyone was on dinning table for breakfast all of them ict and RCB players and virat was their with Advik and advait both of them were looking so cute as always.

As Advik and advait was sitting on ab's lap and ab was feeding them virat was eating and other members were talking and eating.

Advik went to maxwell and sit on his lap and maxwell feed him and advait was with ab .

Advait asked to ab,

Advait :- dada what should we call them .

He pointed at mahi bhai and other including their couch Rahul Dravid .

Ab didn't know what to answer so he told him to ask virat who said,

Virat:- you can call them uncle baba .

Advait :- okey mumma and what about the one who is looking a little old ...

He pointed at mahi bhai who smiled at his cuteness and said,

Mahi bhai :- you can call me nanu or Nana advait ....

Advait nod and then after that he went to sit on lap of rohit was kindly accepted it and let him sit .
And started to feed him ab who smiled at them and looked at virat and saw a sense or worriedness in his eyes.
But later when he eye locked with him it faded away.

He smiled at him and they both eat ...

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

And my exams are staring from tomorrow so maybe the update will be a little late I will try to update.

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.