bye ab

Virat went to washroom fir getting fresh up as he even shake rohit who woke up easily he looked at virat and without saying anything he went away from their ..

After getting fresh up virat woke up kids and ab who looked at him with so much love ab was looking at Advik and Advait and he kissed their forehead and the. They took bath ..

And then went to have breakfast they had breakfast and Advik and Advait were sitting on ab's lap eating with teny tiny hands and enjoying..

After that ab and virat,rohit Advik and Advait went to airport for dropping ab they dropped him their kids were not ready to leave him and crying so hard it was getting hard for virat to manage this and all media and reporters were outside and because of rohit they didn't came i side.

Ab said to kids

Ab:- babies I will come back after some months to meet you

Advik:- please don't leave us here dada take us with you .

Ab:- baccha you have to be with your mumma and papa na please try to understand baccha I will come to meet you.

He also had tears in his eyes living his pumpkins here but he knew he had to ..

Advait:- dada please don't go please 🥺🥺.

They tried hard even Rohit was emotional seeing this Virat was standing beside him he had tears in his eyes seeing this seen .

Somehow they managed to make the kids understand that he will come back .

Then ab hugged virat and said,

Ab:- take care of yourself and kids if you even thought that you need someone i am always here call me whenever you want biscuit i will miss you ..

He said tears flowing from his eyes virat also had tears he said,

Virat:- ab don't drink coffee before going to sleep don't be up till late at night and your all tshirt and clothes are in cupboard you have to se their carefully also put your phone on charge and take medicine on time okey..
And I will miss you too Biscotti ..

They hugged eachother crying I'm eachother's shoulder Advik and advait came towards them and hugged their legs they take  them in their arms and ab said,

Ab:- don't give him hard time and always help mumma in work and don't fight with eachother okey..

They nod then ab kissed their forehead and went inside the airport Advik and Advait started to cry more loudly even Virat was crying..

Rohit took advait from his arms and told his driver to take them in car...

They went inside the car hiding kids face and now media started to make fake news about it ..

They were in car Virat was strocking kids hairs they were tired as hell did to crying after sometime they reached hotel ..

They were asleep and Rohit saw it he picked Advik in his arms Virat picked advait and went to their room and made they lay on bed.

Rohit had to go for meeting so he went their and virat started think about everything which is going on it was so much foe him to take he suddenly started to feel weak and started to remember their old days with ab .

He thought,
I told you about that we should not go to India you didn't listen and now look what happened I am happy that they have their father or biological father with them but they importances you hold in their life is not just a matter to forget about ab ..

We are away from eachother they are missing you ..

He soon fall asleep at 5:30 they woke up rohit still didn't come virat woke both of them they asked about where is ab virat again have to consol them then they all get fresh up and virat made them eat for cheering their mood Virat took them to mahi bhai's room he knocked sakshi opend the door they saw her and hugged her .

Virat also hugged her and asked if they can come inside she agreed and they went inside and Advik went to mahi bhai and said,

Advik:; nanu let's play ..

Mahi bhai chuckled and then they started to play then sakshi said that they all should go to garden and mahi agreed but virat said he is not feeling like going so he is going back to room mahi bhai agreed and then they went to garden and virat went to his room .

He sat on bed and started to think what's going on in his life rohit came inside the room and saw virat ,Virat tried to talk to him but he ignored and went to Washroom.

When he came back he saw virat was on his phone he said,

Rohit:- Virat

Virat who looked at him was feeling good after hearing his name rohit came towards him and said,

Rohit:- let's have fun kids are not here

Virat was shocked hearing this he said,

Virat:- what are you talking to

Rohit:- you areu husband fulfilling my wish is your work I want someone who can have sex with me so

Virat :- i think it's getting to far rohit please stop your joke.....

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

And short chapter update..

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.