Ab ,faf and new found understanding

Ab hugged that person tightly and that person also hugged him..

Ab then moved aside and let that person come in his house..

Ab :- why you come here faf do you need something..

Faf:- why can't I come to see you i want to see you that's why I came and you should not ask me this afterall I am your team member and friend

He said while sitting on couch and smiled and sit with him ....

Faf :- I am goone stay here ..

Ab :- what .......... I mean why is something wrong

Faf:- nothing is wrong and i want to stay with you for sometime that's,why do you have any problem with me staying here mister ab diviliars ...

Ab :- it's not like that faf it's just shocking for me don't take it in wrong way..

Faf smiled and said,

Faf :- I am not taking it in wrong way so how about give a room to stay ..

Ab nod and then showed him the room he is goone stay in then he himself got fresh up and he then collect all the toys from everyone where and kept everything carefully in a one large box when he was doing that faf came ..

Faf looked at him and saw sadness in his eyes he himself felt bad for ab he was so angry on virat for leaving ab but he knew that someday virat had to leave ab and that day came he understands virat's point but seeing ab broken he can't help but feel a bit angry on him although he always like virat as virat is really a nice human with a pure heart he don't hate him just his heart is crying seeing ab like this .

He went towards him and put his hands on ab's shoulder and said,

Faf:- missing them

Ab had tears in his eyes he looked at faf and said,

Ab :- can't help faf they were my life's sunshine

Faf :- it's okey ab you know i know we know that someday they had to leave and that day will be worst still you choose this path so we can't change it.

Ab nod with a sad smile faf sit beside him made ab face him and wipped his tears and said,

Faf:- how about we cook something I am hungry..

Ab nod bit before that they packed everything and then they took everything to kids room and keep everything their ..

Ab closed the door his whole house had so many pictures of virat and kids he smiled looking at them and then they went to cook food .

While ab was cooking pasta for them faf lost in his thoughts.

Faf's thought

I know ab you miss them and also me they were our sunshine and specially your life's most important part I have never seen you so much happy before but when they entered in your life you became the most happiest person ever you also think about them and care like their own father virat is very important part in your life i know that i know how much you like him and you always want him to stay with you but also you are a great human to let him go to his happiness.
I hope to make your life better i don't want you to feel loanly that's why I come to stay with you I don't want to see your sad face your forced smile ab I want the happy ab back maybe I will not be able to bring that ab but I will try to give you happiness and I will try to make you smile genuinely I will make you laugh not like you laugh with them but maybe even 10 % of your smile like that is everything for me after all you are a best person who deserve every happiness of life ..

On other hand ab was thinking.

Ab's thoughts

Thanks faf for coming here i don't know why you come here but all I know is I am grateful you came i really need someone this time I need to let out my thoughts with someone I don't know how will I stay alone if you wouldn't came ,maybe here i becoming selfish but i really need you so thank you so much .
I always get shocked how you always knew what I feel and always know about my food and feeling how you always see  my sad smile behind my happy face but all I know is I am thankful to have you in my life after Virat you are the only person who knows what I feel even without me telling you or just by my face but then again you are faf captain of RCB and a magical person sometimes I thought you have some kind of super power to know what we feel.

Just then faf shook him so he come back to sense and looked at faf who said,

Faf:- ab you should not get lost in your thoughts while cooking it can be dangerous wait let me cook you choose movie for us to watch..

Ab:- no fafi I will cook you do

Faf:- I have already eaten food made by you and i know you are a excellent cook but today you will eat pasta made by me so go and choose movie and also my choices are not so great in movies..

Ab :- okey fine but let me help atleast..

Faf:- okey but don't get lost in your thoughts..

He said and then they cook and watch movie together..

And clean their plates and spoon fork and pot then again they watch movies and fall asleep on couch..

On other hand ,

Rohit was working on his laptop and Virat and kids were sleeping and when he saw time it was already so late so he decided to sleep it was already 2 so he went to bed and settled himself beside advait as advik was sleeping on virat's side means on right side and advait was sleeping on rohit's side means on left side and they were sleeping in between rohit and Virat .

He smiled at his kids and suddenly felt over welled by this new found feeling of being dad of this two .

He kiss their forehead and looked at virat who was sleeping peacefully he cover virat with blanket and then he slept .

Virat who was awake saw that Rohit kissed Advik and Advait's forehead and also cover him with blanket he feels good that maybe matter how much rohit hate him still he care for him .

He smiled and drift off to sleep

Sorry for late update..

Hope you all like it..

 I don't know if you ever read this story about virat and ict but if you didn't please check it out it's really a nice story i really like it i already read it 3 times still whenever I read this story I feel happiness all over my face my mind beco...

I don't know if you ever read this story about virat and ict but if you didn't please check it out it's really a nice story i really like it i already read it 3 times still whenever I read this story I feel happiness all over my face my mind becomes so speach less at how can this story be so perfect please i really recommend this story and known one told me to promote it it's just I like it so I want to share it with you guys too.

Enjoy..

And ignore my grammatical mistakes..