Meeting uncle's and ms

They were clicking their photos and fan's asking for selfie virat was having problem to not let media take photos of Advik and advait ab was carrying one Advik in his arms and virat was carrying advait and their told kids to put mask on face and both boys buried their faces in virat and ab's neck .

Both of them get scared of this much people and clucking on their virat and ab's clothes tightly they somehow managed to go to their car and settled down in car.Advik and advait both were tired of their flight journey so they fall asleep....

The party was at 4 in afternoon to late at night so they will have enough time to rest and about others no one knew that Virat came to India no one got that news because they didn't check their phone.

Every team was goone stay together for one week so when they entered their hotel their was fans too just to see Advik and advait but bodyguard won't let them see virat just politely wave towards them and bow and went inside their hotel...

Then all of them were tired so went to their room and took shower only virat and ab because Advik and advait were sleeping and then they also sleep for sometime..

Virat woke up at 3 and saw the most beautiful site of his life and hugging both of the kids and sleeping both boys cuddling to him he just kissed on their forehead and went to Washroom get fresh and then he wake up and then after sometime Advik and advait also wake up and yawn 🥱.

Both ad and virat kissed their forehead and both boys gigglilgd loudly and then ab made both of them took shower and then they all get ready eat food and till that time it was already 4:30 so they left to tarace for party...

Both boys holding ab's both hands and walking they were excited to meet their uncle's and that's why they were running tok virat scold them so they just pout but later smiled and when they reach the first thing both boys saw was their maxi uncle standi their talking with mahi bhai,rohit ,Rahul,faf,and subhman.

They both smiled and called him ,

Advik and advait:- maxi uncle...

Maxi turned towards them when he heard someone calling him and when he saw both boys he also smiled everyone looked at them they both leave ab's hands and run towards galn maxwell..
When virat saw this he shout..

Virat:- Advik advait don't run baccha walk slowly or else you both will fall ...

Both of them then slowed down and when they reach to maxwell who was already sitting on ground for them jumped on him and hugged him tightly...

And that cricketers who didn't turned around hearing virat's voice they also turned around to see virat kohli the king of cricket standing infornt of them beside him ab diviliars standing...

Their was everyone mahi bhai ,rohit , Sachin Kumar,and others too ...

They all looked so shocked seeing virat after 4 years with kids shocked them alot when virat felt everyone looking at him he just bent his head down don't want to face their eyes now ...

Ab saw that and comfort him from back virat smiled at him ..

Advik and advait :- we miss you maxi uncle...................

Maxwell:- my babies i also missed you much ....

He kissed on their forehead he was shocked to see them hear too he knows that Virat is feared to face ict now but suddenly he is in India but didn't ask anything he was busy with babies ..

Who were giggling laughing and then they get down from his lap and run towards faf du plessis who smiled and bent down to hug them they jumped on him and kissed his cheeks and said,

Both babies:- we missed you faf uncle why you didn't came to meet us ....

Faf :- I am sorry baccha I was busy with some work but now you are hear now I miss you so much baccha I love you both .

And then they went to Mitchell starc and pat Cummins and hugged them too also said miss them virat and ab was looking at them attentively they smiled seeing both of babies happy....

Just then advait notice that both virat and ab didn't came their too meet them so he called them out...

Advait:- mumma dada come na ....

Advik:- you don't want to meet uncle?

Virat was shaking ab held his hand and went towards them others were shocked tu hear this they didn't expect to see virat like this at all..

Ab :- it's not like that baby you were talking with them na that's why we were standing their okey.

Both Advik and advait smiled and also faf,galn, pat and Mitchell give virat asurring smile like it's good and nothing will going to be bad .....

Advik and advait looked at others who were staring at them they felt uncomfortable and went to virat and
And told him to lift them he bent down and asked them ,

Virat:- what happened baccha

Advik:- they are staring at us mumma told them don't do that .

Advait:- yes it's not good you said staring at someone is bad thing and if we do that it makes people uncomfortable..

Virat:- baccha why don't you meet them and be friends with them then you don't feel uncomfortable and they are staring at you because you are new here.....

Advait and Advik :- okey mumma

And they both went to other team members and all of them got close means standing close to eachother.first both of them went to mahi bhai and stand infornt of him they were so short barely to his knees.
They looked at virat and then towards ms ..

Advik:- hello my name is Advik
Advait:- my name is advait

Ms looked at Advik and advait then he said,

Ms:- hii baccho my name is mahi

Advik who was going to shake hand but he looked at virat who told him to touch feets by his eyes.

And they both did that ....

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.