Sad 😢😢

Everything is going good matches and all and RCB fans are happy seeing virat with kids and ab everyone is asking them that if they are their kids what is their relationship and all on other side Advik and advait enjoyed living in India with their parents and glan and faf's love for them is something else they enjoyed alot even shared pick of virat ab and Advik and advait on social media.

The most trending hastag in twiter and Instagram was #ab and #virat and ofcourse RCB..

Every ict player was hyping virat's comeing to India .

Rohit was happy about everything but his heart was not ready to accept that the kids are of ab and virat although he knows it's their kids but somewhere in his heart he knows that he is not satisfy with the answer yes .

Ipl was over and Mumbai Indians won the trophy but they only won trophy because other then that best bowler was siraj best batsman  was ab and others awards also won by RCB.

And in Every match whenever virat and Advik advait come to watch match they show virat on big screen cheering for ab they see how ab looked at virat and kids how virat gets happy whenever ab hit century how about dedicat his century to virat and kids.

In that whole season ab hit 7 century glan hit 5 century faf hit 3 century even in one match they give target of 347 to opponent team ab completed his century on only 23 balls and Mitchell (just for story) took wickets for RCB he took more then 37 wickets siraj join with 25 and others also get feared of RCB's new agression they won all the matches and came in final but unfortunately no matter how much they tried they couldn't win they set the target of 278 for Mumbai Indians in final and in that ab had his half century glan make 80 century faf made 97 runs and Mitchell made 54 runs and set the target.
And even in first over they took wicket of Rohit Sharma but then after that ishan handle the strick and made them win .

Whole RCB team was so sad they had tears in their eyes ab even couldn't control his tears all the youngsters also crying everyone was sad glan also looked at pat and pat also looked sab looking at glan having tears in his eyes.

Mitchell and faf was also sab and they felt miserable looking at ab and glan they know it's very big lose fir the team the stadium went silent no one saying anything and the whole stadium was filled with RCB fans all fans had tears in their eyes.

Ab can't handle told faf to take team to dressing room and they had time for trophy ceremony so they went in dressing room everyone crying faf was trying his best to handle them virat also came in room and he hugged ab .

Advik and Advait also fell silent they first time saw tears in ab's eyes ab cried on virat's shoulder even virat had tears he knows how much the trophy meant to them how much it's important for them even when he was playing for RCB the tried his best but now even after give their 110% percent still it's not enough.

Virat then said to them ,

Virat:- guys come on it's a game and game me har jit lagi rahti hai right I know that RCB team you all and our all fans deserve the trophy but we tried our level best it's a trophy for us right don't be sad next time we will do again best and if possible we will make our team win afterall we are RCB we always win right..

He said this and everyone looked at him and then hugged him tightly and Virat consol them he knows that they all need this being a cricketer he knows how it feels to not win when you give your blood and sweat to that thing.

The price distribution and trophy giving ceremony Started they give Mumbai the trophy and ab took his award siraj took his Mitchell startk won orange cap and players of league was glan maxwell purple cap went to faf and best fielder was again faf ..

They all didn't celebrate Mumbai Indians players did ab Advik and Advait came to ab and hugged him and said ,

Advik and Advait :- you did great dad you are so strong mumma said you are best and you will win next time ..
We love you dad ...

Ab just hugged his babies and said he love them too ..

After that everyone went to hotel ab was sad but still virat was with him he was happy that Virat is with him or else he don't know how he will manage everything.

Ab sleep on virat's lap ...

After 1 week their series of match started between India and South Africa ab was hear so Virat and kids also .

First match was good again ab hit his century and faf hit half century..

But India won the match and just like that India won the series of match .

As they were in hotel virat was with ab in dinning room talking Advik and Advait both were with South African team playing with them ..

Virat:- ab let's go to South Africa now I don't want to stay here more we already stay Here for more then 2 months.

Abd :- Virat but we can't as I have some work here and I have to do that but if you want you can go with kids to South Africa with team .

Virat:- they will not goone agree you know how much they love and they can't stay without you although you are not their biological father you give them love that maybe no one can give.

Abd:- Virat if their biological father was in my place they would be even more happy you know na and it's not good for you to hide about about them to their biological father..

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

And due to exams updates will be in Sunday and sometimes on Saturday okey..

And Happiest birthday too our Ab diviliars Jann of RCB alien of virat and ofcourse proud of RCB..
As a RCB fan I am I'm cloud nine .. because it's our mister 360's birthday after all ..

Love you ab wish you best birthday stay happy..

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.