feel

Rohit:- let's have fun kids are not here

Virat was shocked hearing this he said,

Virat:- what are you talking to

Rohit:- you areu husband fulfilling my wish is your work I want someone who can have sex with me so

Virat :- i think it's getting to far rohit please stop your joke.....

Rohit :- it's not joke if I want it I will get it ..

Virat:- rohit we should stop this kids will come any moment

Rohit :- i don't see them so

Virat was backing off and Rohit was coming closer to him virat was scread and Rohit was so much in anger that he didn't notice that Virat fell on bed rohit smirked at him and get on top of him ..

Virat was so scread and seeing rohit on top him made him nervous rohit said in his ears ,

Rohit:- it's just beginning there is alot to go on ..

He was going to kiss virat but Advik and advait came in time..

Rohit got up from Virat hurriedly and Virat sit on bed and Advik and advait sit on virat's lap and told him about their day and what they did ..

Rohit just smiled seeing both of them so happy he then come closer to them and picked them up in his arms and said,

Rohit:- baccha do you want to have this fun again do you want to meet dadi and others..

Advik:- yes we would love too

Advait:- yup let's go

Rohit:- not now but very soon..

For now let's go and eat dinner you both must be hungry..

They nod so rohit made them stand on floor and then they grab their finger and went to dinning table..

Mahi Bhai saw them and welcomed them he then asked,

Mahi Bhai:- rohit so what you will do now.

Rohit:- I will take them to house as it's their home now and maybe sometime later to meet my family..

Mahi bhai:- okey that's great

Rohit:- bhai i will take off from next match and please made arrangements of making my and virat's wedding public I will just reveal about our marriage not about kids .
Do you have any problem

He looked at virat who said ,

Virat:- no I don't have any problem

And everyone started to eat after that Virat took kids to room and they soon fall asleep because they were tired..

Rohit was working on laptop and Virat was just stroking hairs of his babies .

In Rohit's mind so many things were going on just like did virat had sex with ab does Virat just married him for kids was something going on between virat and ab and so many more he don't want to dought virat but this thought were not helping him to think anything straight something in his heart.

He got up from his sit and went towards virat ,Virat looked at him in questioning look like what happened what you want..

Rohit grab Virat was shocked he hold him so tightly that it will form red mark soon if he just hold him like that for sometime more ..

Rohit made him stand and then come closer to his neck virat sensed what rohit is doing and said,

Virat:- look rohit I know that you want this from me and I am not stopping you because you have rights on me as my husband but for now Advik and Advait both are sleeping so please not now ..

Rohit:- don't make noise and i can't help I want it I get it now just don't make too much noise ..

Virat:- rohit bacche uth jayege ..

Rohit:- i already said control your voice ..

And after that he started to kiss virat's neck virat who had tears in his eyes he thought,

After 4 years again I am doing this with you i didn't let anyone touch me i don't have feelings for you ,you don't have feelings for me but the relation we have because of our kids i can't stop you ,you have rights and I don't even mind doing this with you after all you are my husband but something in my heart don't want to do this now not now ..

And on other hand Rohit's thoughts.

I know I am forcing myself on you I know we don't have feelings for eachother it's our kids who linked us but virat I want to feel you i want to see you screaming my name I want to see you naked I want to kiss every part of your body I just want that you are such a beauty infornt of you and such a tease for me your every part of body is mine only mine only I can touch you only me ...

He started to give hickeys on neck and then he said,

Rohit:- just wait when we will reach home I will not let you go my babies are sleeping peacefully and I don't want to disturb it although I want to feel you but it's not right time ...

He said and went tu his work and virat just looked at him with confusing eyes then he went to sleep..

On other hand

When ab came to his house he felt it so loanly he miss Virat he sit in sofa and was thinking about them and then tears started to left his eyes..

He himself didn't know when he fall asleep and after 3 hours he woke up hearing knock on his door..

He went to opend the door and he hugged the person who was in door ..

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

And sorry yarr i know updates late ho rhe hai but please bare with me and mere bas subhrat means subhman and virat en dono pe fanfiction likhne ka ided aaya hai so ap logo comments Karo if I should write or not and mere final postponed ho gaye hai so vo March ke last week se April Tak rahenge so please updates late he hoga sorry 😔😔..

Hope you all like it 🥰🥰.