get to know

Virat:- they will not goone agree you know how much they love and they can't stay without you although you are not their biological father you give them love that maybe no one can give.

Abd:- Virat if their biological father was in my place they would be even more happy you know na and it's not good for you to hide about about them to their biological father..

Virat:- but ab i can't do that you know na if I did that their are so less chances that he will accept them ...

Abd:- Virat you don't trust you best friend i know you trust him more then yourself and you know him better than me tell me do you think Rohit, Rohit Sharma won't accept his own kids you know maybe he will hate you but he will never hate his kids virat....

Virat was about to say something just the mahi bhai came their and he heard everything...

Mahi bhai:- chiku ........

Virat and ab both looked at him and mahi bhai said,

Mahi bhai:- what is this Virat Advik and Advait are not ab's kid  ...

Virat:- bhai I can explain pls trust me I had my own reasons to hide this

Rohit came their with team and he heard ms saying that Advik and Advait are not Virat and ab's kids..

Virat:- bhai at that moment everything was messed up and I was so shocked to tell anything about this and specially rohit he would be disgusted...

Rohit:- Virat how dare you to hide this from me ..

Virat:- i can explain please give me sometime...

Abd:- he is right rohit you should let virat tell you whole story..

Rohit:- i don't care ab he hide my kids from me ...

Virat:- rohit please let me explain....

The whole ict team was so angry on virat that's when Advik and Advait came towards them running...

Advait:- mumma dada we are hungry let's go and eat ...

Hearing advait calling ab as dad burn Rohit's heart he said,

Rohit:- baccha how about you go with and have food with dev bhiya...

They agreed Rohit turned towards virat and asked,

Rohit:- tell me Virat what was your bloody reason ..

Virat :- ro you remember when we had party after winning 4 year's ago ..

Rohit:- don't call me ro it's Rohit for you and yes i do remember...how can I forget that day ...

Virat:- we both were sitting drunk that we both didn't realise when we started to make out and had sex ...
When I woke in morning I saw our condition and I was so shocked and knowing you would be so disgusted so I didn't told and went away from their ...
After 2 days i didn't feel good and was doing vomiting all day so I went to cheak to the doctor,
Doctor told me that I am pregnant that was another shocked for me and I was going to tell you but i was so afraid of your reaction that I didn't told you anything i thought you would hate me and that is big no for me ..

At this time virat was somehow controlling his tears rohit was so angry and said,

Rohit:- listen Virat at least you should try to tell me not just run away what do you think of yourself they are my kids how can you took them away from me ..

Abd was handling Virat from Falling as for Rohit whole team was with him ..

Rohit didn't did anything but said,

Rohit:- you will pay for this ...

And went away virat ran towards both kids and ab was also with him when they reach their Virat hugged both of his kids and ab also hugged them both Advik and Advait understand that something is wrong so they also hugged them back and wipe virat and ab's tears that were coming from their eyes...

Just as rohit came their and said to virat,

Rohit:- look Virat I am taking them with me and you can't say no because if I filed case on you ,that would be very bad ...

Advik and Advait didn't understand anything and hugged ab even more tightly...

Rohit came towards them and said to kids,

Rohit:- baccha now your dad is me so you can only call me dad not ab he is your uncle...

Advik:- but dada is dada .no different dada ..love dada

He said cutely which was killing rohit he just hugged that boy and said,

Rohit:- baccha you will never understand what I want to say so let's go now ...

First they hesitated but then they went with rohit ...

Virat was crying very badly he hugged ab tightly and started to cry in his shoulder he didn't expect rohit would do something although he had idea that it will happen but like this he never thought...

They went to their room due to crying virat fell asleep and ab too..

Next morning they both tried to meet both kids but couldn't but at afternoon rohit bring kids towards virat and said,

Rohit:- go meet your mom ..

The kids ran towards him he hugged them tightly and kissed all over their face then they hugged ab tightly he also did same both of them had tears in their eyes even kids too ..

It didn't took long for rohit to observe this hr felt bad for separating both kids from them but he also want his kids....

Ms can't their and said,

Mahi Bhai:- look both of you both of the kids needs you both as their parents don't forget that Virat still didn't marry anyone and he is single so I suggest both of you get married to eachother because without virat kids can't live and they also need their biological father as it's Rohit's kids too ...

Virat and Rohit didn't said anything ab also didn't said anything...

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍..

And yarr please comment Kiya Karo vote bhi ...