mak me your

Virat didn't look towards rohit he just hung his head low feeling so dirty and bad he was not able to look at rohit his mind was playing the seen that just happened his thoughts were shattering by each second.

Rohit went to kitchen and bring a glass of water for Virat and say beside him placing glass on table in front and sat on ground infront of Virat he saw tears in virat's eyes.he wipe his tears and made him look towards him .

Virat closed his eyes and mumbled,

Virat:- I am sorry

He said in very low voice that was not even hearable but rohit understood it he had tears in his eyes too his love is saying sorry for something he didn't even did he made him look towards him and said ,

Rohit:- you don't have to be babe

Virat:- I am dirty

He said with a broken voice

Rohit:- no you are the most pure soul i know

Virat:- no I am not good he touched me

He said and he cried out this time loudly.

Rohit:- look Virat you are not dirty and that matters the most for me you are pure what he did was wrong and he will receive his punishment but listen to me i know you i love you not your body for me you matters the most i don't care about your body and trust me I will slice his body's every piece my love just wait and never think that you dirty no you are not and i know you are best stop thinking about it and try to forget it please my love please.
You trust me right

Virat nod his head ,

Rohit :- then trust me you are best and I will give you everything you need just don't think about it i know it's hard and somehow it's my fault too i should have come early but it doesn't matter now the only thing matter is what had happened is past and we will build our present together you me and our kids .

Virat looked at him tears in his eyes but still looking beautiful rohit gave water to him after drinking water still he was having tears in his eyes.

Rohit:- virat I don't want any tears in your eyes the only time i wanna see you crying when we both are on bed and having our love moment and i promise I will never let you cry from now on .

Virat hugged him and put his head on his shoulder after sometime virat slept off rohit took him to their room and made him lay on bed after that called two guards and told them to look after Virat they stayed outside the room .

After that Virat went to basement and look at Nikhil who was tied on chair looking miserable.
Anger rose in Rohit's eyes and he went to him and slap him really hard nikhil was having burish all over his body rohit again slapped him he beat him till he was satisfied.

Then he took out one big knife and started to cut his fingers one by one who was crying in pain rohit was like phycho enjoying it Nikhil was saying sorry and asking for forgiveness but rohit didn't listen.

Rohit looked at him a different rage was in his eyes like he will burn Nikhil alive he gave him cut marks on his whole body blood was everywhere but rohit was become deaf till this time .

He cutted his main part and his toung he said ,

Rohit:- you kissed my love with your dirty mouth right now you will regret you will see a real hell on earth

Rohit then picked up some nail and hammer and put that nail on nikhil's hand very hardly who till this time becomes a statue of blood and Rohit liked it he was enjoying this more than anything after that he took Nikhil with him to forest in his van and burned him alive and sat their enjoying his screams after that he called mahi bhai and told him everything and also said to remove the existence of nikhil like he was never here .

He called his man and told them to clean basement after nikhil was burnt his guard clean the van and ashes .

He went to his house and took shower in another room then came to his room and saw virat comeing from washroom only wearing his shirt he smirked at this and then went to virat but saw his fluffy red eyes.

His hands trembling and shaking he felt bad seeing this .

He went near him and kissed his forehead virat hugged him and then looked at him straight in his eyes rohit felt himself getting hard seeing virat like that and Virat was not wearing anything in bottom so it was really hard for him to control himself just then he heard virat saying,

Virat:- ro please make me your again please wipe his touch from my body please make me feel love again take my body take me please make me scream your name leave your marks on me make me cry from pain please.

That was enough for rohit he started to kiss Virat hungrily lost can be seen in his action but what he should do with it Virat was really very hot and sexy man how can you control himself.

He took Virat to bed and made in lay on bed started to kiss on his neck unbottoning his shirts botton one by one and licking his chest and neck . while Virat was removing Rohit's clothes one by one till he is naked .

He started to suck his nipples and Virat was moaning in very low voice but that was enough for rohit to turn on when the shirts came out he threw it away enjoy the view virat was laying naked infront of him he smirked and attack virat's lips who moaned with this his hands in Rohit's hairs grabbing it tightly after making sure virat's lips looks like it will bleed soon rohit went to his neck biting on it very hardly he was going rough on Virat not because he wants to but because virat was asking for this and he wants to fulfill his king's wish .

Rohit:- you are so tasty my king

Virat shyly looked down forgetting about what happened few hours ago and Rohit also felt a relief washed over his emotions and body .

He started to suck on virat's belly button earning moans from Virat after that he took virat's length in his hands and started to stroke it .

Virat digged his nails in Rohit's body it was insan amount of pleasure for him .

After that Virat came in no time and without any warning or  preparation rohit entered inside Virat who screamed loudly but told him to go harder and nd Rohit nod  and started to thrust after each thrust he saw virat rolling his eyes in pain and pleasure he kissed him again and after sometime virat came but he didn't stop again started to thrust and after felt like eternity rohit came till that time Virat had already cumed 3 times and then after that he lick virat's cum who told him to again get inside him and he did .

And they had round two Virat again cumed two times and Rohit one time after that they both slept off feeling so tired specially virat and he knew that's it's goone hurt but still he enjoyed it he slept with a small happy smile on his face and his mind clear .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰 😍.