playing cricket for ab and babies

After breakfast Ab went to ground with team and other ict members also came went with him and Advik and advait looked at virat and told him that they want to go with him .

Virat said after sometime he will take them their for now they have to play here because he have some work to do and they both agreed and they went to their room.

When virat completed his work he took Advik and advait to ground and when they reach to ground both of them ran to ab and ab also hugged both of them .

Virat just smiled at them and Rohit felt something hurting in his heart seeing this he just didn't want to see Advik and advait with ab he knows that both of them are his kids but he just didn't like it .

Virat till now didn't talk with any of ict members and they didn't said anything although all of them wants to talk to him but no one said anything.

Virat was talking with pat Cummins and Mitchell startk and ab was busy with kids Virat just smiled seeing them happy.

And just then Advik came to him and said,

Advik:- mummy uncle let's go and play ...
Play with Advik .

He said it very cutely virat Don't want to refuse it but he didn't said instead he told pat to play with him ...

Then advait came and told him the same but he didn't said yes he was busy talking and advait and Advik both were playing everybody else was also talking to eachother and doing practice.

After sometime he was done so he went to his babies and told them to rest because it's their time for nap but they refused and went to play again..

Ab came to virat and said,

Abd :- biscuit you should also play with us you love cricket you are long of cricket you quit it but now the world knows about you so play na .......

Virat:- trust me Biscotti i can't play now i choose this path so it's better for me to let it be like this ..

But ab told him to just atleast play one over and Maxi,faf,pat, Mitchell everyone insisted so said okey..

Mitchell was going to do first over and he did ,

Virat smashed 6 on first ball 4 on second ball again 6 on third ball then 6 on fourth ball 4 on fifth ball and again 4 on fifth ball .. and again a powerful 6 on his last ball .............

Everyone was amezed seeing virat in this form it's not new for them because Virat is King bit he is smacking six and four after not playing for 4 years ..

And his kids Advik and advait was so happy they started to jump and ran to
Virat and hugged him virat also hugged them back and kissed on their forehead they were giggling..
They both freed themselves from hug and went to ab and held his fingers and drag him towards where virat was standing by now .

Now they hugged virat and ab understood what they were trying to say and he hugged three of them like he is protecting them virat also comfortably moved towards ab and hugged him .

This family hug was so cute that pat took photo of it and post it in Instagram saying,
Cute family of cricket 😘😘😚.....

And indian cricket team's players were looking sadly at them like how come Virat bhiya get so comfortable with ab and not with them like how he let them have family hug and he didn't even hugged them from the time he came ..
This time even senior were slucking mahi bhai,yuvi bhai, Sachin paji,Rahul sir ,dada ....

And Rohit being sensire handle them all though he was feeling bad too but he have a team to look forward for so he said,

Rohit:- guys stop slucking it's his family and ab is the father of Advik and advait he was living with him from 4 years and it's their right to hug eachother they are family and about us he is still trying to get comfortable with us because all this time it was hard for him too to let everything go and behave like normal he knows everyone will accept him but sometimes over fear took over us and it's normal just be thankful of God that he atleast come back ..
And about talking he will just give him sometime he also can't stay away from his kiddos for long time..

He tried to make them see other side too but they were not ready for that ..

Mahi bhai:- rohit if chiku is comfortable with ab is understandable but what about other four they know about Advik and advait from the day they get into his womb he can tell them but not us it's wrong we come first he is our baby our chiku but he didn't want to tell us why he can tell them not us....

Rohit:- bhai they play for same team and maybe when he announced his retirement from all format and ipl they talked with him that's why they get to know their are multiple possibilities of how they get to know.
He said but no one was understanding it advik and advait ran towards ms ..he didn't notice them he was talking with Rohit..

Virat was just looking at what his babies are up too .

Advik and advait :- nannu let's play...

Ms looked at them and he bent down and kissed their forehead and said,

Ms :- what my baccha's wanna play tell nannu ...

Advik:- cricket nannu ...

Then they hold each of his hand and take him to play with them ...

And others know why this kids are like this they grow up around ab an Virat full of cricket invorment so it's natural fir them to ask this question..

Rohit was also watching Advik and advait playing with ms and he just know that he loved this kids they did something to him that he can't stop unloving them .

On other hand virat hugged ab tightly and said,

Virat:- ab i just hope ne never find about them I can't stay away from my babies and knowing that if rohit get to know will surely be angry and his anger is the last thing i wanna face his anger can destroy anything and when he will know that i separated him from his kids he will surely hate me ...

Ab just hugged him and said good word and positive things to him ...

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

And sorry for late update but my exams are ongoing so I can't do anything...

Hope you all like it is 🥰🥰.