Author's Note

I appreciate each and every one of you taking the time to read this book, or at least a portion of it. 

I've begun working on the next volume, and I've drafted the first five chapters, though they're still in their preliminary stages. Despite having a clear outline for the entire plot, I've decided to take a hiatus from writing due to feeling burnt out. Balancing my time has become challenging, and my commitment to maintaining the quality of this book is paramount. I'll remain active, exploring and engaging with other people's books and eagerly reading your comments in the meantime.

If everything unfolds as planned, I anticipate releasing the second volume in the summer. Should there be any setbacks, the release might be pushed to late October or early November, but rest assured, it will definitely happen this year.

Once again, thank you for reading, commenting, and voting. I never, in a million years, would have thought people would read it.

On a different note, all the characters in this context are adults aged 20 and above. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the creation of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. I do not endorse any actions depicted in this book, and I discourage anyone from replicating them. If you happen to be a minor who has come across this content, please leave.