-Eighteen-

Jungkook gazed forward, light music playing through his car speakers. As he thought about Taehyung his mind drifted to the future. How they were going to co parent.

Two houses. Two people. In a way maybe they were more separated than Jungkook thought. Maybe this whole thing wasn't going to work out. So many maybe's filled his head that his brain began over heating.

A pain taking over. A type of pain that was caused by stress. They were in fact both stressed. Jungkook remembered last night. How Taehyung's body fell perfectly into his.

How the boy was finally relaxed instead of tensed. Maybe he should be there for Taehyung more. He should cross the line of boundaries in a friendship to really make Taehyung know he isn't alone.

For now he was just going to enjoy the free time he has. Doing what he loves the most, stepping on the basketball court.

When he arrived Ara was stretching. Her hair in a long ponytail and she was in a cut off tank top with shorts and white shoes.

"Are you warming up because you are scared?" Jungkook yelled as he opened his trunk, "Scared of what? You? Yeah right, in your dreams," The girl laughed and walked over to him.

Her eyes gazing softly into his and a soft playful smile on her face. Jungkook grabbed the basketball with a small snicker exiting his mouth.

"Here, it is a boys basketball, I don't know if your small hand can fit," Jungkook handed the ball over to the girl and she clutched the ball in between her grip.

"Nothing I can't handle," She began to dribble the ball back up to the hoop she was previously at.

Jungkook watched as Ara dribbled the ball with ease, her movements fluid and graceful. He couldn't help but admire her skills. She was a natural on the court, and he had to admit, it was kind of hot.

He shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts. He couldn't be thinking about Ara like that. Not when he had so much on his mind.

He took the ball from her and started to dribble it himself, his mind wandering back to Taehyung. He wondered if he should call him, see how he was doing. But then again, maybe it was better to give him some space.

He glanced over at Ara, who was still dribbling the ball. Maybe he should focus on the game for now. It was always a good distraction.
He passed the ball to Ara, who caught it with ease. They started to play, their movements in sync as they moved across the court.

For a moment, Jungkook forgot about everything else. It was just him and Ara, playing basketball and having fun. And for that moment, everything was okay.

"You have to have more than that in order to make me think you are actually good," The girl teased and Jungkook sighed, he hair stuck to his forehead due to the sweat trickling down.

"I'm sorry I have a lot on my mind, it is affecting me, what is your excuse?" Jungkook joked back and she laughed grabbing the ball from him gracefully and setting it on the pavement.

"You wanna talk about it?" The atmosphere grew serious, the air that was once playful grew thick as if clouds were circling them.

"I just started thinking on the way here, how am I gonna do this co-parent thing with Tae?" Ara sighed at the response and her eyes met Jungkooks.

"You will figure out a way, you are a good man Jungkook," she reassured, it wasn't very 'trying to come in between Taehyung and Jungkook' of her.

"I know but still with basketball and everything I don't know if I can be there for him like he wants me too,"

"Jungkook, you are trying and I know he sees that, I don't know him well and only met him once but I promise he knows," She smiled, her smile was filled with warmth.

Jungkook nodded his head and kicked the ball from under her foot. She fell slightly forward and Jungkook laughed, running past her.

[Message from Taehyung]

[7:56] I hope you are having fun! It's about to rain tho so please be careful

Taehyung say the phone down as he picked back up his textbook and began analyzing the words on the page. A sticky note being placed before he slammed the book closed with a defeated sigh.

Jimin quickly looked up from his phone and over at the boy. The two were on Taehyungs bed, Jimin laid on his stomach while Taehyung sat up.

"Jimin, I don't think I'm gonna tell him, I think he likes Ara, I don't want to interfere, especially since his last relationship was terrible,"

"Tae, I bet you are ten times better than her, you never know unless you never try,"

"It would be different if he actually had sex with me because he liked me, instead he was drunk and couldn't see straight," Taehyung laughed as he stared down at the boy.

"I don't know what you see in him,"

"He is the father of my kid?" Taehyung spoke with confusion at Jimin who rolled his eyes at the sentence, "if you think he likes Ara, then why don't you start looking for someone?"

"I'm pregnant and a teenager, like I am going to find someone," Taehyung rolled his eyes and threw his head back.

"Give me your phone," Jimin replied with his hand reaching out, "for what?"

"I just wanna try something," Jimin shrugged and Taehyung doubtably looked at Jimin, "You can give me a yes or no, now give me the phone," Jimin spoke softly but still with a firm voice.

"Fine, don't make me regret this,"