-Thirty-

"I am so sore," Jungkook huffed as he collapsed on the couch, "Moving two boxes does take a toll doesn't it?" Taehyung laughed, "So everything is good between you two now?" Jimin questioned, his eyebrow raised.

"They always fix things, you should know that," Hoseok collapsed on Taehyung's couch as well and grabbed the remote.

Hoseok had a point, they always do end up fixing things. No matter how big or how small. They always solve any problem. They have always been like that.

"I need a shot," Jin spoke as he huffed and collapsed against Namjoon, "You need one?" Taehyung questioned with offense in his tone.

Jungkook could not help but look at Taehyung's side profile. He took in the boy's amazing features and his glowing skin.

A part of Jungkook felt as though their conversation was not done. What happened the night prior was not solved. Things were missing in the puzzle, Jungkook reached up and poked Taehyung's arm to get his attention.

"Let's go look at the nursery," Jungkook whispered and Taehyung looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, "It isn't put together just yet though,"

"Let's just go look at it," Jungkook signaled upstairs and got off the couch, "Weird," Yoongi sat on the recliner and his gaze pointed to the TV, "It isn't done though," Taehyung pouted and got pulled upstairs by the latter.

"Do you think they are ever gonna figure something out between them?" Jimin sighed as he puffed out his cheeks and sat next to Hoseok, "I don't know, but they will figure something out, you know they always do," Namjoon reassured with a soft smile.

His dimples show which can reassure anyone.

Taehyung turned on the light in the room, the only thing inside were boxes from the baby shower and a crib.

"His name can go right here," Taehyung ran over and pointed above the place that will soon hold their newborn child, "Tae, I don't think we have properly discussed anything, like who is going to watch the baby, what happens when we go to college, what is going to become of us?"

Great. Here comes the deep conversation Taehyung was trying to avoid until after their son is born. Taehyung turned to the boy and let out a large exhale before speaking.

"We both watch the baby, if I want to go do something you watch him, and vice versa, I will probably do it online for college so we don't have to worry about that, and as for us, we will still be best friends and we will be okay... hopefully," doubt filled his mind as he spoke.

He wishes he could give a full answer with confidence.

"and Ara?"

Those words echoed heavily in Taehyungs mind, "What about her?"

"I mean, I think she is a good person and I want to get to know her, if that ends up going somewhere I don't want it to come in between us,"

"Jungkook, I am going to get deep and serious but you can not run off," that earned a nod from Jungkook, "I mean it,"

"I won't ever run off,"

"I just need answers really bad before I go crazy,"

"Just say it," Jungkook laughed softly, still having a tone of compassion.

"Why did you have sex with me that night? Why did you kiss me last night and then say you wanna kiss me again? Why do you always end up talking about Ara... You may not see it but I feel like I am getting played big time,"

"Taehyung," Jungkook was not ready for that heavy of a conversation especially while standing in a room that is his son's, "Can you please just answer, no matter how harsh, I just need to know,"

"I was drunk that night and you were really pretty and I guess everything happened fast, I kissed you last night because maybe, what if we did try, how would it work? Would it even work? We are close friends and I would not want to ruin it by being something with you and in the end it just can not happen. I am scared too, we both are, this is a mess that teenagers can not even imagine. I love you I just don't know in what way yet. If I lost you because I did something stupid and messed it all up I would never forgive myself. Ara is a nice girl and I am getting to know her, I want to take my chances with her and risk losing her versus risk losing you,"

Jungkook spoke fast. It was hard for Taehyung to even keep up. It feels as though Jungkook had been holding it in for a long time and finally decided to let it all go.

"I do support you in anything, you just can not keep on wanting me and then the next day act like we are just best friends, it is getting tiring, " Taehyung softly stated with a pout forming on his lips.

"I really am sorry, I just don't know what I want,"

"It is gonna be fine, do not worry so much, plus if you wanna be with Ara then be with her, just don't think of me too much," Taehyung smiled while gazing up at Jungkook after poking his chest.

"You are asking too much of me," Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully and Taehyung walked back downstairs with a new aura surrounding him.

It was a brighter aura. Way brighter than the one he had before. He was finally getting his questions answered and that is all he wanted.

He still will have Jungkook in his heart in more than a friend way. But to hear that Jungkook had thought about it was all Taehyung needed to hear.

"So who wants to watch a scary movie?" Taehyung smiled with a little bounce in his step sitting next to Hoseok.