-Thirty- One-

Two months had now passed. It was the same repetitive day. Wake up. Go to school. Come home. Sleep.

Jungkook's big playoff game was coming up leaving no time for any goofing off. Jungkook was constantly on the basketball court. It was between Ara and Taehyung who would come and support him.

"Tae you need to take it easy," Jungkook found time to laugh, especially looking at Taehyung who was getting way too competitive, "I am pregnant, not crippled," Taehyung sighed as he held the ball in his hand.

Taehyung could tell his body was slowly becoming exhausted, he could indeed tell that he would have a new son on this planet in two months.

"Well our son is probably bouncing in there like the ball, you gotta sit down," Jungkook spoke with a serious tone, grabbing the ball from Taehyung.

"Your game is coming up, the last thing I need is to hear about you screaming about losing for the last months of my pregnancy,"

The statement earned a slight chuckle from Jungkook.

The two were in a good place. Sure it was not like before and it could never be like that again. They have had many chances to bond with each other. Like building the nursery, which was now done, and they also bonded over picking out names.

Which was still in the works to be picked. The events have made them closer.

Ara was still in Jungkook's life but had not gone anywhere. Taehyung has come to the terms that he cannot make decisions for Jungkook and just chooses to let the boy take his path.

"I am ready to leave when you are," Jungkook stated and Taehyung pouted, "You are just saying that because I am being stubborn,"

"You are very correct but I also have a couple of weeks left to practice," Jungkook explained as he walked over to put the ball back in the bag.

"We have nothing to do though, the nursery is out together, we have names picked out, there is just nothing left to do," Taehyung groaned as he threw his head back.

"We can watch a movie,"

"If I see Superman one more time I am gonna throw up," Taehyung looked at him with his head tilted and a hand on his hip, "I mean at an actual movie theatre," Jungkook laughed, earning a smirk from Taehyung.

"Fun!" The boy yelled loudly causing Jungkook to flinch a little bit, "You have money right?" Jungkook questioned as they walked back to the car, "I am kidding," he quickly spoke before getting a glare from the latter.

"Can we invite Jimin and Jin? Oh and Yoongi and Hoseok, can't forget about Namjoonie," Taehyung counted on his hand and Jungkook grabbed it.

"How about just us?"

Taehyung's eyes grew large and he squealed like a fangirl.

"Even funner!" Taehyung took his hand back to clap and began skipping to the car, "Hey Jungkookie! Hey Tae," a girl's voice yelled and Taehyung paused, "Hey Ara you just missed us playing,"

"I know I was watching, Taehyung should have played, he is really good," the girl joked and Jungkook agreed with her, "Thank you, I grew up with Jungkook so it just makes sense," Taehyung smiled back. 

Jungkook could not help but softly smile at the latter. He watched as Taehyung interacted with Ara, his heart fluttering with every movement the boy made. 

Over two months, Jungkook could not help but see Taehyung in a new light. The way the boy was helping him practice and the infectious energy around him when Taehyung was there. 

"If we are gonna catch this movie we got to leave now," Jungkook opened the trunk to his car, placing the gym bag inside, "A movie? Can I come?" Ara questioned shyly and Taehyung pouted, it was a facial expression that Jungkook had noticed. 

"Maybe next time," Jungkook shrugged and the girl nodded with understanding, "Have fun then," Ara smiled and bowed before walking away, "That was close," Taehyung exhaled, walking over to the passenger door, "You made me look like the mean one," Jungkook rolled his eyes, opening the door for Taehyung who got inside. 

As they drove to the movie theater, Jungkook couldn't help but steal glances at Taehyung. "You seem excited," he commented, trying to keep his voice casual.

"I am! It's been a while since we've done something like this," Taehyung replied, his eyes closed and a content smile on his face.

Once they arrived at the theater, Taehyung's excitement was palpable. "Come on, Jungkook!" he exclaimed, pulling Jungkook towards the ticket booth. They decided on a comedy, something light and fun to match their mood.

As they sat in the dimly lit theater, waiting for the movie to start, Jungkook felt Taehyung's hand brush against his. He looked over at Taehyung, who was staring at the screen, completely oblivious to the effect he had on Jungkook. "You okay?" Taehyung asked, noticing his silence.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Jungkook replied, offering him a small smile. Throughout the movie, he finds himself paying more attention to Taehyung than the film. He watched as Taehyung laughed at the jokes, his eyes crinkling at the corners, and how he would gasp during the surprising parts.

"Did you enjoy the movie?" he asked.

Taehyung turned to him, his eyes still sparkling from laughter. "It was great! Thanks for bringing me here, Jungkook."

Jungkook simply nodded, his heart pounding in his chest. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, Tae."

Tonight was a turn of events. Emotions ran through Jungkook's head causing the car ride to be silent except for the music that was playing over the radio.

"Tae," Jungkook stated, his eyes glancing over at the boy and then back to the road, "Yes?" Taehyung asked, pausing himself from dancing to the song, "If I tell you what I am thinking would you judge me?"

____________________________________________________________________

*Authors note

Thank you guys for sticking with me! I had to fast forward within the story otherwise the chapters would grow boring. 

The next chapter will be a turning point for the two! Stay tunedddd