-Nineteen-

"You let Jimin text Do-Yeon for you?" Jin questioned loudly while sitting at their designated bench, "Yes, now please be quiet about it," Taehyung whispered.

Lee Do-Yeon stood at about 6 feet tall. His biceps were enough to keep you warm in the winter. Tattoos lined the boys arm and his hair was a soft brunette shade.

Yes the boy was attractive, but in Taehyungs mind he wasn't Jungkook. No one will ever be Jungkook. If Jungkook was moved on and liked a girl then why couldn't he do the same?

"Taehyungie tell Jin that he responded!"

"Jimin, does he know that Taehyung is pregnant?" Jin lectured, his voice in a daring tone with a shocked expression covering his face, "Yes, he knows, and he said that he doesn't care and I was still adorable," Taehyung beamed with a large smile.

"Oh my lord, please don't be stupid,"

"Why would he be stupid?" Namjoon questioned and Jin looked at the boy who stood with his arms crossed, "I don't know why don't Jimin tell you,"

"Oh my god, he is hot, I don't know why I'm getting blamed?"

"Who?" Hoseok asked as he walked up with Yoongi, "Lee Do-Yeon," Taehyung sighed and they all yelled out the name with shock.

"Shut up!" Taehyung whispered quickly and slapping Yoongi's head, "Ouch why did this get taken out on me," Yoongi groaned as he rubbed the sore spot on his head.

"You okay?" The voice struck out and everyone tended up and froze, "he is fine," Taehyung spoke and Jungkook nodded with confusion at everyone's reaction.

Taehyung was thrown off about their reactions more than anything else. Why are they so shocked Taehyung is texting Do-Yeon? Can't he have a love interest too?

"Okay?" Jungkook spoke with a hum, nodding his head slightly, "Hey Tae! You wanna go shopping for clothes after I get out of practice? It ends at 6 and the mall closes at 9," Jungkook questioned and Taehyung nodded.

"That would be great, I need something to wear for the baby shower," Taehyung beamed as he jumped up once, gravity pulling him back down quickly.

"Careful, the baby probably thought there was an earthquake," Jungkook chuckled, Taehyung flushed red from embarrassment., "We can go!" Jin stood up quickly and Jungkook nodded, "I mean it sounds like a plan then,"

"We might be really tired-"

"-I said it sounds like a plan," Jungkook stated as he gazed down Hoseok who quickly just shook his head up and down.

The school day felt like it dragged on forever. Taehyung was excited for the events that were taking place tonight.

Jungkook sat in class his head was rested on the palm of his hand. He was staring in space, his eyes still directed at the teacher to make it look like he was listening. In reality, his thoughts were filled with practice and the evening to come.

Jungkook's mind was a whirlwind of thoughts. He was constantly thinking about the future, about becoming a father, and about his complicated relationship with Taehyung.

It was hard for him to stay present, to focus on the here and now.  Ara was another puzzle he was trying to solve. Despite their numerous hangouts, he felt like he barely knew her. She was homeschooled, which added another layer of mystery to her persona.

Every day, his curiosity about her grew.  The school day seemed to drag on forever. When the final bell rang, it was like a release.

He walked to his locker, passing by Namjoon and Yoongi who were in fits of laughter over some joke.

The sight brought a small smile to his face.  His eyes scanned the hallway and landed on Taehyung.

He was at his locker, talking on the phone and laughing. Jungkook couldn't help but feel a pang of curiosity. "Who's that?" he asked, approaching Taehyung.  Caught off guard, Taehyung quickly ended the call.

"Just a friend," he replied, avoiding Jungkook's gaze. But Jungkook wasn't convinced. "The way you were laughing... it seemed like more than just a friend," he said, trying to lighten the mood.  Taehyung shrugged, a soft smile playing on his lips.

"I'm just a naturally happy person, you know that" he said, hoping to steer the conversation away from his personal life. But Jungkook was left with more questions than answers.

The raven-haired watched Taehyung walk away. The way the boy had grown a little waddle in his walk made Jungkook slightly smirk. He could feel his eyes deepen, with the boy growing farther away he grew more curious to who the boy was on the phone with.

Taehyung seemed way too suspicious for the person to be just a friend. He shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts. He had basketball practice to focus on.

The practice was grueling, but it helped Jungkook clear his mind. The physical exertion was a welcome distraction from his complicated personal life. As he shot hoops and ran drills, he felt his worries slowly fade away.

The worries came back as he arrived at Taehyung's house, the boy closed the front door behind him. Jungkook sighed as the boy got into the car with a little trouble.

"I wish being able to sit down easily," Taehyung adjusted himself into the seat, placing his hand on the soft bump that was beginning to grow, "Yeah, it is a nice feeling,"

The boy teased, his smile fading quickly after looking at the boy who stared at him with a dark gaze, "Are you ready to shop?" Jungkook quickly changed the subject.

"Oh am I ever!" The boy exclaimed, "Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, and Hoseok are going to meet us there, probably do some shopping before we get there,"

Jungkook nodded his head at the explanation, comprehending everything the boy was saying.

The Jeon Family- Taekook AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें