Chapter 2

Joe grabbed the man's chin roughly, causing the smaller man to grunt.

"Name" The man was silent for a moment.

"LET ME GO YOU CREEP! IF YOU GONNA CALL THE COPS, I DON'T FUCKING CARE! YOU PIECE OF SHI-"

Smack. Joe smacked the man hard enough to leave a hand print. Joe leaned forward till his lips was near the man's ear. "Name" he said in a demanding whisper.

"Jon" Joe squeezed Jon's chin tighter. "O-ok! Jonathan. Jonathan Good." Jon said in pain.

He let go of Jon's chin and took a look at his blindfolded face. Jon had curl dirty blonde hair. The smaller man looked about the same age with a bruise on his cheek. Other than that he seemed clean. Not like a person that you would usually find doing something illegal.

"So you decided to break in my house?"

"I-" Joe smacked Jon again. " Quite when I'm speaking." Joe said walking behind Jon.

"Why?" Joe asked grabbing a handful of the soft curls and tilting the thief head upwards hard.

Only a few people knew this, but Jon likes getting his hair pulled. " A-accident?" He said with hesitation while trying to bite back a moan. Wow. He's at risk of going jail –just like his boyfriend– and he's getting horny. ' Get your shit together and get the fuck out of here ' Jon said to himself trying to get his mind straight.

"I'm sorry dude! I won't do it again. You let me go and you'll never see me again! " Jon begged the man.

"No."

"Please, I will pay for the window,"Jon knew it was a stupid idea to think that the man was going to let him go. " I promise."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

" Yes. You will pay me back.. Just not in money." Joe looked down at the man tied to the chair with his hands tied to his back. Joe walked in front of the man and slowly slipped the blindfold off. He looked into the sparkling blue eyes with a smirk.

"You'll be my new bitch"

***#***#***

Jon nervous picked at the sleeve of his long sleeved shirt. Right now the man who identify himself as Leati Joseph 'Joe' Anoaʻi, sat before him. Jon didn't want to do this but he didn't want to go to jail either.

Jon was sitting in Joe's office, as Joe sits on the opposite side getting the proper papers for Jon to fill out and information on what he will be doing.

He could not help but stare. The man in front of him is beautiful. His long wavy black hair flows down his shoulders. His strong jaw line with a perfectly trimmed goatee. Sure Jon had a boyfriend, but anyone with eyes can see that the man was sexy. Damn, if was asked, Jon would describe Joe as a God. A Sex God. The most beautiful thing about this man was his steel gray eyes. So sexy...so demanding..

A knock on the door caused Joe head to go up. "Come in. " His voice smooth as silk. Jon looked back at the door just in time to see the dude with the two-toned hair enter.

"Master Roman? " The man said looking down at his shoes. They look expensive, probably Jordans. Wait, Master Roman?
'Is he talking to the hot guy?'

"..Colby? " Joe said. Seth head shot up in wonder. Why would Roman called him that? Roman always called him his sub name and he always call Roman his dom name. No sub is allowed to call him Joe. Seth eyes slowly looked from Joe eyes into baby blue ones. He was still confused. Joe always called him Seth in public and infront of everyone. He wouldn't be shocked if people thought his name was really Seth.

"o-oh..Umm.. Paul called for you." He didn't know if he should call the other dom Paul or Triple H.

"Thank you Colby." Joe said looking at the man with hard eyes. Is this how his sub represent him, a stuttering confused mess? Seth walked out the office and quietly shut the door.

Joe handed Jon the papers to sign. Jon didn't even read it. 'Anything would be better than going to jail' he said to himself while signing every assigned place.

Joe took the papers with a rasied eyebrow. " Your not going to read it?" He asked while looking over the paper to make sure his new sub signed everywhere. His question sounds like more of a statement.

"No. Let's just get started." Jon said with a grunt and a roll of his eyes.

"You will call me, Roman. Master or sir." Joe stopped and took a long look at the man, making Jon squirm in his seat.

His sub was usually twinks. Jon had muscles and a strong attitude. His subs are pretty. Jon was something else. Alluring, bewitching, captivating. His curls so soft. Joe couldn't tell what color Jon hair truly is. At first he though it was dirty blonde and now in a different light it looks auburn. His eyes so bright and blue. Joe can see something he never seen in his sub eyes. A fire. A fire in need to be tamed.

"Dean. I will call you Dean."