Chapter 14

Three months later

Dean applied a thin coat of lip gloss. His blue eyes narrowed on himself through the mirror. Dean's pink lips rubbed together slowly, evenly spreading the clear gloss.

Three months can really change a person. In more ways than one.

Dean hair grown and was no longer purple. The blonde locks was now long enough to be fix into a curly mess of a man bun. He could get it cut if he wants, but he doesn't.

 He could get it cut if he wants, but he doesn't

Dean cheeks was smooth from shaving earlier. And eyebrows stayed neatly trimmed. The man eyes wondered down the mirror.

Defined abs, broader shoulders, muscular legs, and Dean still somehow managed to keep his lanky figure with a small waist. Dean wasn't diesel by far, but his muscles became more defined. It was a rule to work out three days for at least two hours. Dean turned slightly with a small smirk. Squats. His ass was nice, round, and toned. He rubbed up and down slowly through the tight fabric; smacking it lightly.

There is an obvious change in him. Dean became the definition of impudent. The only person he'd (kinda) listen to is Roman. Other than his master, Dean arrogantly put everyone below him. The blue eyed man felt powerful. He could get anything he wants at the snap of his fingers. Anything. Less than four hours ago, Dean ordered a white gold band which now sat beautifully on his middle finger. Not only does he's gets what he wants, people does what he wants. It was awkward ordering the maids around at first because of their past encounters...but Dean got over it. Of course he did. His orders was so strict and bratty, if he said jump they'll ask how high. Dean is fucking living life to the fullest. Rich, powerful, and sex.

Sex

The submissive blue eyes narrowed on specific parts of his body. A set of hand prints covered his hips. A bite mark sat on his shoulder. Angry red scratches, left by dull finger nails, scattered across his chest; probably even more on his back.

Dean bit his lip. The sex. Roman had Dean every which way. The blonde loves every second. Especially when Roman's mad. Punishment sex is the best sex. And Dean knows just how to get it.

Dean looked at himself one more time before walking out his bathroom. Today is one of his favorite type of days. A party day. Instead of Roman taking him, Seth, or both to a party, the party will be hosted in the mansion. Roman didn't tell him why. All he said was "Don't wear so much clothes." This is new. Dean was use to having to dress up fancy, but if he gets to show his body, so be it.

The blonde walked into his oversized closet. The nature of the clothes didn't affect him anymore. Hell, he brought even more clothes like this. Dean hummed in delight. He tapped his chin lightly, before his eyes widened. An over dramatic gasp left his lips. Dean rushed to the wall of shoes and excitedly looked around. A girlish squeal came from Dean when he spotted his new Timberland's premium 6 boots.