Chapter 6

Jon stood inside the walk in closet with frustration. All he had on was some green PINK underwear and blue and white socks.

The square room was big and spacey. It was surprisingly bigger than Rybacks bedroom. Everything was new and still had the very expensive price tags attached. But that's not what frustrated him. One wall was full of shoes, and by shoes he mean heels. Well, most was heels. It was so many it had a little purple step ladder to reach the ones at the top. He'll be damned if Joe try to make him put those on.

Jon frowned as he looked through the clothing. It was dresses, skirts, skinny jeans and clothes that a hooker would even be embarrassed to wear.'This MUST be a woman's closet' he thought. His mind was completely changed when he seen a pink crop top with 'DADDY'S BABY BOY' written in big black letters.

After 15 minutes of looking he found something semi decent. A Red lumber Jack shirt with some leather white skinny jeans. Looking at the shoe wall, be spotted some white All Star Converses.

Jon was used to more baggy clothes, but his ass look good in them pants

Jon was used to more baggy clothes, but his ass look good in them pants. At the same time, Jon ass looked good in anything.

Yeah, he found it weird that the clothes was his size, but he didn't think so hard on it.

+!+!+/+/+!+!+

Jon finally found his way to the dinning room. He was pretty sure he wouldn't be able to find his way back, with all the twist and turns.

Joe was sitting at the end of the table, his eyes was focused on his phone. He looked tired but at the same time deep in thought.

The blonde sat in the seat farthest away from him. The one all away at the other end. Seemed to be about 50 chairs. Twenty-four on both sides and one at each end.

Jon didn't want to be anywhere near him. Fucking ass wipe he thought to himself. He stared at Joe, not really knowing what to say.

Joe felt the eyes on him. He looked up and seen Jon at the other end. Jon was looking at him, as if waiting for a response.

"Come closer."

"Fuck you." Jon said not even flinching. He wasn't about to let this man he just met make him a pussy. "Jon. Come here now." Joe voice was dark and left no room for argument. Honestly, it scared Jon. He knows Joe could he very rough, but he had to stand his ground.

Also because Jon enjoyed being an ass to people.

"Fuck. You." Joe closed his eyes for a second. Not once did he meet a bottom that was so disobedient. He didn't like it. He fucking hated it.

"Jon..Come here. COME FUCKING HERE. You have 10 seconds to get your ass over here, or you will get your first punishment.. And I'm very heavy handed." Jon had a decision. Be a good boy and go over there. Or grow a set and get punished. Obviously he should obey Joe, but his pride was too strong.