Chapter 13 prt2

It's almost a known remedy.  Leave a submissive high and dry, they'll be yours forever. The remedy may be an exaggeration, but for the moment, it's pretty damn true.

Roman, more or less, had a smug arrogant vibe. The vibe a person gets after finishing a competition and winning. Roman stood up with his fly unzipped and hand still on his rock hard cock. He slowly massaged up and down; his precum making it easier to stroke. Roman grey eyes stared sharply at his sluts. A glint in his eyes made both shiver.

"Look at Daddy's little girls," Roman sarcastic voice echoed. "I almost feel bad for leaving you ladies like this." Mockery was evident as Roman reached into the pocket of his slacks. Out came a key.

"Let's play another game. The winner will get untied. The loser has a special task." Roman set the key on the dinning table. He took his time with walking towards Dean. The smaller man laid on his chest with his ass still perked in the air. Face flushed and painting like a dog. Light sweat deepen some of the curls on his forehead, the rest stuck up wildly and unruly. Roman grabbed Dean by his collar, earning a moan. The bigger male knows why. Desperate for his climax, Dean senses are on over load. Every little touch is sending a nice addictive tingle to his cock. Roman called this stage the Forlorn Stage.

Perfect for the game.

"You two are going to put a nice little show on for me."

Roman dragged Dean next to Seth and let go. He sat back in his seat with content. "The best entertainer wins. You cum before I do, you lose." Roman said, setting the rules.

****

Dean isn't a genius, but its obvious what their jobs are. He looked over to Seth. The other is already looking at him. A slight sneer showed on his tan face as he looked Dean up and down. Dean frowned back. He definitely took Seth's look the wrong way.

Seth's heart was beating hard in his chest as he  looked at Dean. He really don't want to do this, however he do. He despised the blue eyed bitch. Seth literally fucking loathe him. Still, he will make Dean bite the pillows while he pounds him through the mattress. Dean just ooze sex appeal. From his raspy voice and his lean body to the way he could take a beating...

With a glare, Seth turned fully towards him. Cuffs would limit the movement for a normal person, but oh no. Not for Seth. He got on his knees and pushed Dean over with his chest.

Dean grunted when Seth fail on top of him. One knee sat between Dean legs and the other sat outside. Before Dean could think, Seth pulled his whole body between. He sat on his knees again and looked down at Dean.

Lips in a perfect O,  small surprised moans left him as Seth rubbed his cock at Dean's entrance. Dean tried to move away, not wanting to be fucked by this whiney man. Seth just rolled his eyes. He carefully leaned down, trying not to let his weight fall on Dean. Once chest to chest, Seth adjusted his hips so his cock rubbed against Dean's cloth one. He huffed in annoyance at the jock strap, but he would soon get that off Dean. Still, both men couldn't help but moan as he grinded his hips.

The chocolate eyed slave leaned his head down so his lips was a breath away from Dean's ear. "Don't worry. Roman wouldn't even let me think about shoving my fat cock into your tight hole. Mmmm, you'll look so pretty taking my dick, oh fuck. I can just imagine you screaming my name. Seth, Seth, Seth."

Dean nodded his head slowly while his body was on fire. He rapped his legs around Seth, to get more of that delicious contact. Dean senses was full of Seth. The man's rock hard abs on his. Gotta be Crossfit. His hot breath on the shell on his ear. Their hips grinding together.