Chapter 13

"Well, look at the purple haired bitch."

Colby's face showed innocence but his words spoke volumes of sarcasm. He gave Jon a quick look over before giggling quietly.

Joe shot him a warning look as he and Jon entered the dining hall. Joe took his place at the head of the table with Colby to his left. Jon obediently took his place on the floor. His Master grey eyes focused on the plate in front of him. Steak, peas and a salad. Joe hummed in approval, but before he could pick up his eating utensil, Colby's fork abruptly dropped on his plate.

"It's impolite to stare while someone's eating, bitch." Joe gaze left his dinner and went to Colby. The small man's brown eyes were trained on Jon and visa versa.

"Colby."

"What? He's looking at me! The damn bitch doesn't understand proper table etiquette."

"Colby, don't-"

"Is the problem, me calling him a bitch? You can't blame me. He has collar around his neck and a ball gag on! He's sitting on the ground for heaven's sake."

This time, Joe ignored him and picked up his fork. It didn't touch his food. Before the fork made contact, Colby began to speak.

"He's still looking at me!"

Joe had enough. He slammed his utensil down. His head snapped in Colby's direction, while he clenched his jaw. When their eyes made contact, Colby quickly looked down at his plate. He coughed awkwardly and twirled his thumbs together, waiting for Joe to say something. He knew how much his mouth could get him in trouble, but this time, Colby didn't understand what he said wrong. It's not like he's lying.

"Seth, I think I'm letting too much of your shit go. Too fucking much. What kind of Master would I be if I don't keep you tamed? I've broke you before. And I'll do it again." Joe's gruff voice made Seth cringle. The use of his sub name kind of scared him. He haven't heard it since meeting Jon. Everything became formal when Joe met Jon. Joe started calling him by his real name again and Colby called him by his name. It's nothing new, just sometimes surprising. Joe would play Synthetic Daddy after first getting a new submissive. Synthetic Daddy is Colby's way of describing it. In the beginning, Joe would be more attentive and caring. He'd be less uptight and strict. But after a while, Joe turns to Roman completely. A cold hearted fucker. Judging by the bruises on Jon's body, the newbie figured that out. The marks wasn't hard to see; considering the fact that he only had long socks and a jock strap. The slave also was wearing knee pads to protect his knees while on all four. Joe basically downgraded Jon into nothing more than a bitch.

A snort and then muffled laugh broke the silence.

While Joe eyes stayed on Colby, the small male's eyes swiftly looked at Jon then at his plate again. "Is something funny?"

Joe wasn't looking at him, but his question was directed straight to Jon. Colby quietly let out a soft sigh of relief, when Jon muffled something through the gag. Joe closed his eyes for a second before turning back to his food.

The big man licked his lips and slapped his plate on the floor. Colby flinched at the noise, but didn't dare look up.

"Now, you have something to say too?" Joe looked down at the man who sat on the side of his chair. Jon eyes stared back at him with a fierce hate. The fire in his eyes burned so cold that Joe could almost feel it. The purple haired man seemed to sneer before growling something. Joe didn't care what he said, however, he felt disrespected by the look he was receiving.

Joe slapped Jon hard. His blue eyes widened when he was knocked over. Jon mind went blank while his eyes seemed to develop a wild attire. The male stood to his feet and quickly untied the ball gag, spitting in out.