Chapter 9

"Bend over." Dean licked his lips while he followed orders. His sharp eyes watched Roman until his Master retreated behind him. Roman licked his lips at site of  Dean long legs. They were like two unblemished roads. It lead straight to the Mountains. Roman gently kick Dean legs wider apart.

"Ah!" Dean yelled as Roman smack his left cheek. He did it again and watched the flesh jiggle from the force.

Unknown to Dean, his ass was in perfect view of the hidden camera. Colby traced his thumb over the slick tip of his cock. This other hand reached down and fiddled with his sack. He open his mouth and let out loud groan from the pleasure of his hands. Colby head rolled to the side as he continued his slow pace stroking.

Roman gripped Dean hip with one hand, and the other grabbed Dean's handcuffed hands. Roman pulled Dean's ass against his navy blue slacks. Dean moaned when Roman rubbed his growing bulge between his cheeks.

"Are you a good boy?" Roman asked. His nails dugged into Dean's hip as he started grinding hard. His slow pace stayed the same.

"No, Sir." Dean said softly as he bounced back. He didn't care that he was letting Roman own him. He was so close to cumming. So close.

Colby bit his lip as Dean grinded up against Roman. He wouldn't mind walking down to the Chamber and making it a threesome. Colby squeezed the head of dick. The image of him slamming into the newbie while Roman take him from the back made his hand speed up. His toes curled tightly as he reached his climax.

Colby instantly stopped stroking just before he can shoot his load.

"You're a bad boy?"

"Yes, Sir." Roman chuckled at the response. He removed himself from Dean and walked over to the corner table. He picked up the key then return to Dean. "We have to fix that."

Ronan grabbed Dean hands roughly and unlocked them. Before Dean could appreciate his freedom, Roman shoved him against the St. Andrew's Cross. Roman talented hands swiftly shackled Dean's wrists and ankles.

The St. Andrew's Cross is a big wooden X shaped structure.

 Dean faced the cross, leaving his back free to Roman

Dean faced the cross, leaving his back free to Roman. The dominant man walked other to his wall of 'tools'. Dean breathed heavily and rested his head against the hard wood. He never been punished like this before. Dean back and shoulder was hurting him. He didn't think Roman would throw him around like that. He'd be a damn lie if he said he didn't like it.

Dean moaned out loud. He couldn't wait to see what Roman had planned for him. Colby gasped as Roman picked the bull whip. The bull whip is a long black, leather single tailed Master of pain. He was shocked because that item cause so much pain. It's not the most painful, but it hurts like hell. Colby couldn't take more than 20 lashes. He passed out from pain.

That's what made the scene so much hotter. "TV, volume up." Colby said in excitement.

Roman grinned. This is his favorite whip. It's dangerous. Without training, this whip could leave scars and permanent damage. Good news for Dean, Roman been using the whip since his late teens. Maybe he is being a little too tough on Dean, but he couldn't feel any sympathy for the disobeident slave.

Dean shiver when he felt a cold and sharp blade trail up and down to his lower back. Roman watched goosebumps raise on Dean's skin from where he traced Dean back with his custom gold pocket knife. "You like that Dean?" Dean wasn't sure how to respond.

Roman pressed harder. Small droplets of blood appeared on Dean pale skin. Roman asked him again. Dean panted as he let out a quick yes.

Roman used the knife to cut the sides of Dean's underwear. The now useless clothing fell to ground. Dean bit his lip as he felt the chilly air hit his ass. "You have a pretty ass, boy."

The bigger man squeezed it with both hands. Dean let out a quiet moan from the feel. Roman slapped his ass hard before he walked away to get the whip.

Crack!

Dean screamed in agony. He wasn't really sure what just happened. He couldn't see what just hit him, but Dean felt like his back was on fire.

"This Dean," Roman paused as he regained Dean's attention. "Is called the bullwhip."

Dean was surprised. Roman whipped him. He thought he'd just an old school spanking. Dean wasn't sure if he was comfortable with the new tool. But it's not about if he's comfortable or not. It's Roman's choice.

Crack

"FUCK!" Dean screamed unprepared. He tugged at the cold confinements rough against his tender skin and growl.

"You will get 30 lashes. Every time you skip a number, five more."

Roman swinged the whip hard. He was not going to ease up. Next time Dean will think twice before being disrespectful again.

Crack

"ONE"

Crack

"TWO"

Crack

"THREE"

This went on for awhile. Roman noticed something. Small moans will come out of Dean. Sexual moans, not pain. Looks like Roman's little vixen is enjoying himself.

Roman cracked the whip hard on Dean's red ass. "Nineteen!" A long red welt showed itself. Deam whimpered then moan lowly.

"You like that don't you, slut?" Said Roman, letting the whip fall roughly on the ground. "Fucking love it."

Colby took a sharp breath. He just couldn't hold it anymore. His hand speed up on his cock. His eyes rolled back as his stomach tightened. Colby groaned is satisfaction. His cum shot out all over his hand and chest.

Roman landed one more smack on Dean tender ass. He picked up his jacket pulled his phone out.

Clean the Chamber

"Pain slut." Roman mumbled walking towards the stairs. He have to step up his game. This was his first masochist.