4 § a walk around history

"Where is-- wow!" I stumbled as Andie quickly got of the table. I'd just walked in on my brother making out with my... best friend's-friend in my kitchen.

"Oh my God, so sorry Emily." She said covering herself. I noticed the bite in her neck obvious, I pursed my lips at Damon shaking my head.

I knew my brother retaliated to anger, quite like myself, with lashing out, doing things you don't want to do just to hurt the people you love, but even though I shared his little regard to

"It's okay." She walked quickly upstairs leaving me with the idiot. "She's a news lady Damon." I said as soon as she left. He rolled his eyes popping a cherry in his mouth. "What if the founders notice? They're not that dumb."

"Where did you go last night?" he completely avoided my concerns.

"Damon, I'm serious." I opened the fridge taking out a blood bag. "What is this?" He smiled at me.

"Andie showed me how to make blood popsicles." I looked at the cone shaped ice creams bewildered. "Try it."

"No thanks. Blood and sugar make me sick." He took it from me popping in his mouth.

"Blood makes you sick." I rolled my eyes. "You going to tell me where you went?" I only stared at him, the answer in my face. "Please don't tell me you were stupid enough to confront Elijah." This time it was my time to smile.

"He denies ever compelling me."

"Of course he does! Do you think if I compelled someone I would tell them? Elijah is not stupid Emily, he'll use that picture to manipulate you. Be smart... -er. Speaking of smart, were going to find out what he's up to."

"And how do you suppose we do that?"

"When he found Elena he wanted you and her, now, according to Alaric's god awful scripts, the curse needs a moonstone, a doppelgänger, a werewolf and," he raised his eyebrows. "surprise surprise, a vampire." I frowned as he pointed at me.

"Me?"

"Bingo!" I sat on the counter thinking it over.

"That doesn't make any sense, you can turn anyone into a vampire within hours, what's so special about me?" Damon raised a finger.

"My guess is you managed to piss him off enough a hundred years ago." I rolled my eyes angry now. Enough so to take out a popsicle of blood.

"So how do you suppose we find out his plan?"

"You're coming with me to a founders party." I scoffed. I dreaded those things. Father used to make me go all the time to find prospects to marry. 

"Absolutely not."

§§§