20 § the strix

I hadn't even changed from my dress as I flipped through another page reading, something about what I'd seen in Lucien's penthouse had left a mark in my head. A knock on the door made my head jump. "Hi." Elijah entered slowly, it was his office I was currently cramping anyway. "Freya said she caught you up."

"Hmm, yeah, I like her. Hayley and Jackson are living across the street, the prophecy is real, and I'm going to die." Freya had done a reading on what Klaus saw, among other things my name was mentioned, regarding my fall. Along with everyone else.

"No such thing will happen." I smiled at Elijah. "We wont let it happen." I stood up resting my chin in his chest to look up at him. "How do you know Lucian Castle?" I raised my eyebrows pulling away. 

"So we're going straight there." I said closing the books I was researching. 

"I think friend, was quite a, specific word used for a man so..." I looked at him in question "taken by you." I scoffed. 

"Lucien is not taken by me." 

"You're avoiding the answer." I leaned against the wall crossing my arms to look at him. 

"Fine. I met Lucien a few years after I turned, in New York, he helped me on some supernatural research I was doing at the time when women weren't allowed to even think, so I call him a friend, and we might've courted, let's just say." Elijah looked away. "But that's all he is, a friend." Elijah nodded clenching his jaw. "That was almost two hundred years ago Elijah, before I came to New Orleans, before I met you." 

"I understand." He said looking at the book titles in distraction. 

"You don't have to compete for my attention Elijah." He raised his eyes to look at me. "You never lost it." Suddenly the air shifted, it turned hotter. 

He walked slowly to me his head tilted, he placed both of his arms against the wall caging me in. "Never?" I shook my head, my breath lost, I could feel myself pulsing in need, I needed him, like I needed air. 

"Elijah--" he didn't let me finish kissing me feverishly, his hand grabbed my hair tilting my head to meet him closer, I groaned as he pinned me with his hips against the wall, and suddenly I couldn't get enough, nothing was enough. 

I pulled at his tie removing it quickly as he lowered my dress straps kissing my neck and shoulders, leaning down he picked me up to wrap my legs around him, I felt my back hit a bookshelf, I moaned as he pulled a cup of the dress down wrapping his lips around my nipple to suck hard. 

The scene was absurd, him in all his suit grinding hard against my almost ripped black dress. Suddenly we were leaving the office and he threw me in his bed, I could feel myself grow wet as he looked down on me removing his jacket and belt. 

I turned around sitting up on the bed, looking him in the eyes as I unzipped my dress slowly letting it fall down, I was only wearing a pair of black lace underwear. He looked up from the dress to my eyes as he removed his shirt exposing his hard chest. Pushing me back on the bed he hovered over me, lips parted as he looked from my eyes down my body. 

I was growing more frustrated by the moment while he pecked all over my chest grabbing my thighs he lifted them up squeezing them, I bucked my hips needing any type of friction. "Elijah." 

"Patience." He whispered lowering himself down, I groaned as he kissed the junction of my thighs lightly sending goosebumps all over my skin. 

"Patience is overrated--" I gasped as he sucked my clit over my underwear, I buried my nails in his scalp, he raised his head grabbing hold of the underwear and ripping them off before burying his face between my thighs again.