-𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴-

I summarize the chapter about Toji, Riko, etc. briefly because I only want to provide a brief overview.

It was an irritating day with annoying people. We were playing basketball in the gym, and I took the ball from Gojo.

He yelled 'HEY!' and chased after me. Geto approached from the other side, trying to steal the ball. I stuck my tongue out at Gojo and sprinted towards the hoop, making a shot.

Shoko joyfully shouted, '1 to 0,' and leaped with a grin.

I laughed, but Gojo grabbed the back of my shirt from behind, pulling me towards him and giving me an annoyed look with his ocean-blue eyes. He contorted his face into a funny grimace.

That somehow reminded me of when we were little.

I always had to sneak out of the house to play with Gojo and the other kids.

One day, I climbed over the wall and saw Gojo already waiting on the other side.

He looked around, gave me a nod to signal that I could jump.

He held both arms open for me.

I smiled widely but lost my balance at the edge, wobbled, and then fell.

I covered my mouth and closed my eyes.

However, he caught me and looked at me with big eyes.

Our eyes reflected in each other's.

He then said irritably, "You're quite heavy."

Back then, he didn't have Infinity, and I punched him in the face.

He let me fall, stumbled backward, and said annoyed, "What was that supposed to be?"

I leaned forward and said with a grin, "Wanted to try out my boxing technique on you."

And then, he made the same silly face as he does today.

I burst into laughter at the memory.

He pulled me even closer and said, "What's there to laugh about?"

My glowing red eyes met his gaze, and I attempted to kick him from behind, but his Infinity stood in the way. He towered over me, being 1.90cm tall while I was 1.60cm.

He then said, 'That was unfair; I saw you using your cursed eyes!'

I shrugged and showed him my middle finger. 'Well, you use them too,' I retorted.

Geto took a deep breath and said, 'You two are so exhausting.'

Shoko came running from behind, snatching Gojo's glasses. Gojo let me go and chased after Shoko, yelling, 'Come back immediately!'

Geto and I burst into laughter.

Sensei Yaga opened the gym door and shouted, 'Stop!' We immediately ceased our activities and stood obediently.

He then said, 'All four of you, come with me; there's a mission to fulfill.'

We followed him back into the academy and into the classroom. He explained, 'There's a Star Plasma Shell that we need to safely deliver to Master Tengen, and you'll be the bodyguards. Shoko, you're excused from this mission; you have other priorities.'

With a cigarette in her mouth, she grinned, stood up, and triumphantly declared, 'See you later.' I smiled at her as she left the room.

Gojo, Geto, and I stood up and headed to the vending machines. We grabbed cold drinks and took sips.

Geto then said, 'The mission will be a breeze.'

Gojo replied, 'Of course, after all, we're the strongest!'