The strongest of today vs the strongest in history

The night passed without Gojo and me sleeping, and we stayed awake until early morning, talking about all the possibilities. 

He said to me excitedly, "After all this is over, we'll go to that special ramen place."

 I looked at him questioningly, "Isn't it destroyed?"

 He shook his head cheerfully. 

"I'll eat, but  you have to pay," I said, laughing.

 He chuckled, replying, "As always."

 I shrugged, saying, "You're the man, you've got to pay." 

He playfully bowed before me, saying in a high-pitched voice, "As you wish, Madame."

Yawning, I remarked, "We should have slept." 

He responded, "You can go to sleep." 

I threw a pillow from the couch at him, retorting seriously, "Are you kidding? You're fighting for your life, and I'm just supposed to sleep?" 

He laughed heartily as the pillow hit his face, then, catching his breath, said, "It's always so funny when you get angry."

 Rolling my eyes, I took a deep breath and said, "Promise me you'll take care of yourself and not get too cocky."

He stood up and knelt before me, saying, "I promise." 

His ocean-blue eyes reflected mine as I smiled gently at him. I couldn't help but wonder what had happened with our ancestors back then. I pushed the thought aside.

We saw the students coming down the stairs and he stood up, stretching. 

I smiled. Time had passed so quickly.

He went outside, and we followed him. 

Yuji said to Gojo with a smile, "Kick his ass!"

 Gojo grinned broadly at him and said, "Sure!" 

The others chimed in unison, "Gojo-sensei, you can do it!" 

I looked around, noticing that we were all wearing our combat gear in case something went wrong.

Gojo, Utahime, and I teleported to the roof. Gojo looked out with a neutral expression on his face. I watched him from behind, feeling concerned, and leaned against the wall. I saw Utahime begin to dance since her ability is to enhance cursed techniques, either her own or those of the person she selects. She spun in circles like a beautiful shaman, her hair swirling around her.

Gojo assumed a fighting stance, clasping both hands together and said, "Blue," "Red," and then made a gesture with his finger. Within milliseconds, his massive "Hollow Purple" emerged and surged towards a specific direction, destroying buildings in its path and creating a powerful wind that almost blew Utahime away if I hadn't held onto her from behind.

When Hollow Purple struck a specific spot, Gojo turned to me with a smile and said, "See you soon," before teleporting away.

 I watched worriedly at the spot where he had just been.

The battle between the strongest of today and the strongest in history begon.

 Utahime straightened up, turned to me, and said, concerned because of me, "We should go inside."

 I simply nodded without really hearing what she said. She pulled me with her, and in an instant, we noticed another path from where Hollow Purple had hit. I felt Sukuna's presence and Gojo's too.