I love you so

Gojo's POV:

I woke up frantically on the bed, sweating and with tears streaming down his face. Sitting up, I felt a piercing pain in his head, reaching up to touch it and groaning. 

Suddenly, I remembered everything again, including the parallel world.

I looked around the hospital room in shock and screamed, "YN!"

 Seeing Utahime kneeling on the floor, sweating and out of breath, I quickly got up from the bed, asking confusedly, "What happened?!"

 Utahime, gasping for breath, explained, "I used my power to support Shoko."

 My heart sank as I scanned the room, not finding Shoko, and asked with a heavy heart, "Where is she?"

 Utahime swallowed hard, looking down, and said sadly, "In exchange for saving your life, she sacrificed hers."

 My eyes widened in shock, and I whispered in disbelief, "What?" 

Utahime got up from the bed and stood before me. 

I grabbed her shoulders in panic, shaking her, and shouted, "WHY DID YOU ALLOW THIS?!" 

She pushed my hands away and yelled back, "IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO KILL SUKUNA. YN WAS OUR ONLY HOPE AFTER YOU, BUT SHE'S DEAD , AND WE HAD TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING. THE STUDENTS ARE DYING HERE." 

I took a step back from her, feeling paralyzed, as the ground seemed to shift beneath my feet. The thought of losing everyone, especially the person I loved and wanted to protect the most, made me feel nauseous. Running my hand through my hair, I caught sight of a mirror and turned to face it. 

As I approached, I saw how the blue of my eyes mixed with the red of hers

Tears welled up as memories flooded back, and I began to repeatedly mutter, "No... no... no... no..."

 I struck the mirror until it shattered, and my hand started to bleed.

 Leaning my head against the broken glass, I continued to whisper, "No... no... no... no..."

I felt the strong presence of Yuji and Yuta fighting against Sukuna.

 Wiping away my tears, I turned to Utahime and said to her like an empty shell, "I'll take care of the rest." 

She looked at me wide-eyed and said, still concerned, "Gojo!"

 I teleported to the battlefield. From above, I saw Yn's body encased in her own ice. All I wanted to do was go to her and never leave her alone again. However, I looked to Yuta, who had Sukuna in his Domain. I couldn't leave the students alone.

 Teleporting to the ground, everyone turned at my presence. Yuji, shocked, turned from his fighting stance and yelled, "YN SENSEI?" 

Then he saw me and was even more shocked, "GOJO SENSEI?!"

 I approached him, placing a hand on his shoulder, and said, "I'll take over from here."

 He was like he was paralyzed, "But how can this be? And your eyes!"

 I gave him a warm smile, and tears filled his eyes. Walking over to Yuta's Domain, I stretched out my hand and exerted my power. Yuta's Domain collapsed, and he looked around in shock. 

When he saw me, he shouted with a smile, "GOJO SENSEI!" but fell silent again when he noticed my eyes. 

Sukuna, in his final form and injured, laughed devilishly and shouted at me, "GOJO SATORU IS BACK!"

 I looked at him coldly and said loudly and clearly, "All of you stay out of this." 

Yuta flew back next to Yuji.