17-Day three

Apparently, I had fallen asleep on the chair. As I lay comfortably in bed, my arms were wrapped around something. It felt hard but pleasant. I snuggled closer and hugged it tightly. What a soft teddy bear. I was so sleepy that I didn't even realize I didn't own such a giant teddy bear. Suddenly, I abruptly opened my eyes and looked up. It was Gojo sleeping, with strands of hair falling over his face. Apparently, he had brought me to my room and had fallen asleep himself. I smiled at him, untangled my arms from him, and quietly slipped out of bed. I looked at him for a while, contemplating whether I should seek revenge and splash him with cold water. I grinned at the thought but decided against it; after all, he was sleeping soundly like a baby.

I took a deep breath and turned to the mirror to comb my hair and tie it up into a bun. The sunlight shone through the blinds in the room, and I glanced at the clock on my nightstand. It was already 12:20.

I decided to wake him up and approached him, leaning forward with my hands on my thighs. I said slowly and deliberately, "Wake up, sleepyhead."

He turned onto his back, and his arm followed, knocking me away. I fell onto my butt, holding my cheek, and said amusedly, "Is that how it is?"

I got up, and I could still hear him shamelessly snoring. I went into the bathroom, took a cup from the cabinet, filled it with cold water, and went back into the room. I gave him a devilish look and splashed the water on his face.

He woke up gasping for air, appruptly wiping the water from his face, and looked at me incredulously, "What the hell?"

I pointed to my cheek, which was red, "As punishment for slapping me."

He made a face, and his hair clung to his face from the water. He said dangerously, "You better run because if I catch you, you won't be laughing anymore."

I opened my mouth to say something, but somehow, I took his warning seriously and ran out of the room quickly. I heard him quickly getting up and chasing after me. I jumped over the safety bars of the stairs and landed downstairs, running quickly. I felt nervous for some reason, but when I saw him calmly walking down the stairs and looking at me like I was his prey, my nerves increased. I turned the corner, and Yuji looked at me questioningly.

I shouted, "Help me!"

He wanted to ask something, but I had already turned another corner in the headquarters. I ran to the training room, which seemed like another dimension with endless mountains everywhere. I teleported behind a rock, erased my aura, and covered my mouth with my hand. Even for Gojo, it should be difficult to find me here. Ten minutes passed, and there was no sound, no one entering the room. I removed my hand from my mouth and dared to come out from behind the rock. Why was I so nervous? It's just Gojo; why should I be afraid of him?

I looked around, but there was no one in sight. I breathed a sigh of relief. However, he suddenly appeared behind me, grabbed me by the collar of my compression shirt, lifted me up, and then threw me into the air.

I was thrown through the air, screaming, "AHHH."

Suddenly, he teleported in front of me in the air and teleported both of us into the swimming pool. In the air, he swung his leg and aimed for my chest. I instinctively put my arms protectively in front of my chest. His kick hit me, but it somehow didn't hurt; it just had momentum. I was thrown into the water with a strong force, creating huge waves that splashed all over the swimming pool area. I was deep underwater, holding my breath, activated my eyes, and let the water rise from the bottom like roots and move toward Gojo. They came from every direction. He had a coffee cup in his hand and was drinking from it. How quickly did he get that and continue to annoy me?

He smashed the ice roots with his bare hand, did a backflip in the air, and held his coffee cup with one hand above his cup. The ice roots went into the walls behind him. My bun came undone, and my wet hair stuck to my face. I took my hand and brushed my head to get the hair out of the way. Gojo slid down one of the ice roots towards me and was now in front of me, grinning.