15-Day one

I teleported to a secluded spot in Shibuya and began digging graves for Nanami, Geto, Yaga, Nobara, Yuki, and Panda. I used my ice to cut the building debris scattered on the ground, carving their names onto them. After about 2 hours, I wiped the sweat from my brow with my hand and smiled at the completed graves.Laying  down on the ground, I crossed my hands under my head and sighed, staring up at the sky. The blue sky and white clouds reminded me of Gojo, and I unconsciously smiled at the thought.

Suddenly, his face appeared above me, and he asked defiantly, "Why are you smiling?"

 Startled, I choked  and sat up, coughing as he laughed from behind.

He asked then, 'What are you doing?'

 I didn't need to answer because he already turned to the right and saw it. A flicker of sadness appeared in his eye, I saw it, but he didn't show it as always. 

Annoyed, I tried to give him a side kick from below to make him fall. He leaped up with a smile, and as I stood up and swung with my left hand in a fist towards his face, he blocked it with his left palm.

 I swung with my right, and he blocked that too. Grinning, he leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "I love it when you get angry; you're irresistible." 

His warm breath against my ear gave me goosebumps.

In a swift motion, he placed his left arm on my back and his right on my stomach, spinning me in the air and landing me on my back on the ground. Standing over me with wide legs, he looked down at me. I made a annoyed grimace, but inwardly, I loved it, though I suppressed my grin. 

He chuckled, "Feeling sassy today?"

 I used my legs to push myself back up and brushed the dust off my clothes. From behind, he playfully smacked my ass. 

Taking a step forward, I turned around, shielding my butt with my arms and shouted embarrassingly, "What was that supposed to be?"

 He shrugged, "There was dirt on it."

 My face turned red, and he teased, "Is someone blushing?"

 Grinding my teeth, I said, "Just you wait!" 

He laughed and proudly held out a piece of paper. I took it from him and opened it, only to see a drawing of a penis. I glared at him angrily, and if looks could kill, there would be fire behind me. I crumpled the paper, watching his cheeks fill with air as he suppressed his laughter.

In that moment, I ran towards him, then quickly turned and started to run away, shouting, "Stay still!"

 I grabbed the back of his kimono jacket as I passed him, taking it. 

He let the jacket slide over his arms, revealing his compression shirt and baggy white pants. The outfit accentuated his muscles, especially his biceps.

 I slowed down while running, realizing that we were wearing the same thing, and mockingly said, "Are you copying me now?"

 Suddenly, he was gone from behind me, and then he tapped my shoulder from behind. I turned around with wide eyes at the speed! He wasn't behind me anymore, and when I turned back around, I collided with his trained chest. I held my nose in pain.

 He grinned, "Even if I am copying you?"

 He then came so close to my face that our lips were just slightly apart. I held my breath as his eyes looked into mine, his hands gripping my hips, pulling me closer as our lips met. I closed my eyes and kissed him back lovingly, caressing his face with my hands. We broke the kiss, staring at each other for a brief moment before he sat down on one of the rubble and pulled me down with him, resting my head on his shoulder.

He leaned down a little, picking up some stones, and then said, "I missed you."

 I grinned and said, "As it should."

 By now, it was already dark, and the stars were visible.

 I yawned and said, "Shall we start heading back?"

 He nodded obediently, stood up, and offered me his hand to help me up.

 I took it and stood up. He turned around, picked up his jacket, and draped it over my shoulders. We walked through the debris towards HQ, the cold air hitting us, and my hair blowing back.

I said, "Did you know that our ancestors were also in love with each other?"

 He looked at me with wide eyes as we walked.

 "Seriously?" he exclaimed.

 I nodded and continued, "Yes, but unfortunately, it wasn't successful, sadly."

 He sighed and asked, "Who died?"

 I kicked a stone away and said, "My ancestor in the arms of your ancestor, what a sad ending, isn't it?"

 He looked at me with a sad smile and asked, "Are you getting silly ideas now?"

 I responded, "Actually, yes."

 I kicked another stone away. "I mean, we don't know what the future has in store for us."

 He said confidently, "I will win." 

I bit my lip. "And what if the impossible happens? What then, Gojo? HMM?! What will the great Gojo Satoru do? Because actually, I wouldn't bear to see you dead in my arms."

 He stopped, and I stopped too, turning to look at him and seeing the shock on his face from my sudden outburst. He then spoke in a tone I couldn't describe, but it hurt the listener. "In all the years I've lived, no one has ever doubted me. Not a single person, YN. Always been labeled as the strongest." 

I said, "Eventually, it will catch up to you, and if I lose you because of it, then it makes no sense to me either." 

He opened his mouth as if to say something but then thought better of it and just kept walking. I followed suit. The conversation didn't continue, and we walked through the rubble in silence until we saw the HQ and went inside. No one was downstairs; apparently, they were all already in their rooms. The warm air felt good. 

We went upstairs, and our rooms were next to each other. Just before he went in, I felt guilty and said, "Gojo."

 He stopped and turned to me, saying, "Yes?" 

I took a deep breath and said, "It wasn't my intention to make you think I doubt you; I just want you to be more careful" 

He replied casually, "It's okay," but his face betrayed his thoughtful demeanor as he went into the room.

And I were standing In front of my door alone and sighed.