2

As I woke up, I found myself in Shoko's infirmary.

 She stood over my head with her cigarette, smiling.

 I sat up and noticed Gojo sitting on a chair, seemingly asleep with his eye mask on.

 I asked, confused, "What happened?"

 Shoko extinguished her cigarette and finally said, "Mahito apparently altered a core point of your soul, causing the regeneration to fail."

 I formed my hand into a fist and opened it to check if my nerves were functioning correctly.

 Standing up, I hugged Shoko and said, "Thank you." 

She replied somewhat sadly, murmuring, "Just don't die on me."

Before I could inquire further, Gojo woke up.

 Stretching, he stood up. By then, Shoko had already left the room.

 Gojo stood before me like a daunting statue.

 I started feeling a bit scared. "Are you planning to kill me or something?"

 He approached, his face getting close, hands out of his pockets, and removed his eye mask. The reflection of my eyes shimmered in his. It looked so beautiful. 

I stared a bit too long, and he noticed. 

He said seriously, "If you're attacked again and you don't call me, I'll personally take care of you." 

I got goosebumps; even though he said it out of concern, it sounded more intimidating.

I said, "It wasn't my fault. How was I supposed to notify you in the middle of the fight?"

 He became serious and said, "By amplifying your presence. I always keep an eye on your presence!"

 I found that odd and probed further, "What do you mean by always?" 

He froze, and it seemed like he let something foolish slip.

 He took a deep breath and said, "I care about your safety, whether you're near me or not." 

I looked surprised and said, "Gojo Satoru is worried about someone?" 

He furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance and said, "Do you think I'm that cold?"

 I said, "Well, I thought I wouldn't be particularly important to you now."

 He looked hurt and said, "Did it come across that way?" 

I looked annoyed and said, "Yes."

 He scratched his head and said, "Damn." 

I smiled

 After a short sigh, he stood upright again and asked, "Be in front of the main entrance in half an hour. I've got something planned for you." 

I wanted to ask, "Where -" but was interrupted as he teleported away.

I stood up and went to my room, changing into one of my mid dresses in black and my high heels. I applied subtle makeup and styled my hair.

 Coming out of the room, Yuji approached, saying, "SENSEI, YOU LOOK MUCH PRETTIER THAN JENNIFER LAWRENCE!"

 I laughed and tapped him on the shoulder, saying, "Thanks." 

I sensed Sukuna's strong presence in his body, and Sukuna's mouth on Yuji's face twisted into a smile.

 I showed no reaction to keep Yuji from worrying, saying only, "See you later."

Exiting the academy, Gojo was already waiting below. He wore a suit, and he wasn't wearing his eye mask.