6

He approached slowly, and I was like paralyzed.

Coming close, he wiped the blood from my face with his hand, saying, "We wouldn't want your beautiful face covered in blood, now would we?"

I activated my eyes, unlike Gojo, he lacked infinity, so I froze his hand and jumped back to create a 5-meter distance.

He examined his hand, scratching his chin with the other. "Interesting. Your ice can't melt with fire." He then severed his hand

I screamed, "Yuji!"

He laughed, reattaching it with his reserved cursed technique.

Forgetting the wound in my abdomen, I used my reserved cursed technique to heal myself.

He teleported next to me, dangerously gripping my throat. "Remember when I told you if I control this body, I'll kill you?"

My eyes widened, and I dared not move.

I screamed, "Yuji, wake up!"

He chuckled, "Are you scared?"

I scoffed, "Not of you."

With that sentence, he hurled me against the ground so forcefully that the entire area beneath us shattered.

I felt a rib break within me, quickly healing it. I teleported away from him and activated my thousand ice spikes.

They plunged into the ground in Sukuna's vicinity, creating a dusty cloud.

As it slowly dissipated, I saw Sukuna licking the cut on his face with a finger.

I found it hard to focus on the battle, my mind consumed with thoughts of how to free Gojo.

Lost in contemplation, Sukuna kicked me into a building, expressing annoyance, "It's very impolite to think about something else in the midst of a fight."

Clearing away the debris, I placed one hand on the ground and froze the entire area.

To his surprise, I conjured ice spikes of his size from the ground.

He maneuvered around them, but I intensified my ability.

He realized this when one of the spikes struck him, piercing through his arm.

He grinned and ascended into the air. I stood up, letting the ice spikes, resembling roots, follow him from all directions.

Laughing, he shouted from mid-air, "THIS IS GETTING INTERESTING, YN AKITA!"

He skillfully evaded my attacks. With my other hand, I created a massive ice sphere in the sky, as large as the moon, and let it plummet towards him.

Attempting to stop it with his hand, he struggled, and in response, he conjured a colossal fireball, colliding with my ice.

The wind intensified, drastically changing the temperature in the surroundings.

Seizing the opportunity, I flew towards him, delivering a powerful punch to his face that sent him crashing to the ground.

Behind me, the mixture of ice and fire exploded. I was pulled downward, using my hand as a shield.

Looking up, I with my eyes that he was
preparing to deliver a kick followed by a punch to my abdomen.

In that moment, as he lifted his foot, I jumped, forming my hands into a pistol and firing an ice beam directly into his eye.

It hit him squarely, causing his head to recoil.

I harnessed my strength, delivering a forceful kick to his head from the side, then swiftly leaped to the side.

As he regained his composure, healing the hole in his right eye, I felt a pang of guilt for Yuji.

In a condescending tone, I remarked, "Is that all the King of Curses can do?"

He laughed, responding, "That was a good warm-up, and now I understand what your eyes can do. Reinforcement and foresight. Very interesting."

Growing serious again, I knew I couldn't underestimate him.

I urged sternly, "Yuji, wake up."

He scratched his ear dismissively, saying, "Oh, the brat will wake up soon, but I want him to witness as I slit his teacher's throat when we switch bodies."

In response to his words, I assumed a fighting stance. I felt my eyes weakening; unlike Gojo's, mine weren't permanently activatable.

I estimated I had only around 5 minutes left-an inconvenient timing. Witnessing a large explosion in the other half of the city, I cursed, "Damn it. I can't handle everything at once."

In the blink of an eye, Sukuna stood before me, firing "Dismantle." Even my eyes failed to notice his attack due to my deteriorating condition.

I hardened my skin with ice, yet Sukuna's attack still cut deep into my flesh. His uppercut beneath my chin sent my head reeling backward,and I spat out blood .

He held my head and slammed it against the ground, prompting more blood to flow.

Amused, he taunted, "Are your eyes weakening? How pathetic you are."

Spitting in his face, I fired an lethal icy spear from my fingers.

He snapped his head back as cover and pierced my lung area with his other hand.

The air caught in my throat, and I vomited blood.

Even my regeneration slowed, and my eyes deactivated.

Sensing Yuji's presence shift, it seemed the body was undergoing a change.

He screamed in concern "SENSEIIII", letting me go.

I remained on my shaky legs, Yuji preventing me from falling.

He looked at me with teary eyes, and I smiled weakly as a tear landed on my face.

Feebly, I reassured him, "It's okay."

Placing my hand on the pierced area, I activated my ice, forming a substitute flesh of ice.

Leaning on Yuji, I noticed he, too, was weakening from the battles earlier.

He knelt and then collapsed to the ground.

Worried, I exclaimed, "Yuji!"

Checking his pulse , I found it still there; he was just unconscious.

I stood up, shaping a sword from ice, and gazed at Yuji before me. My eyes going teary.

And then tears streamed down my face. "Yuji, if I kill you now, we will have one enemy less," I clenched my other hand into a fist in frustration, spitting more blood.

Raising the ice sword, I hesitated.

Gojo saved him so Yuji could enjoy his youth, even with Sukuna inside, and he's just 15.

Biting my lip, I let the ice sword melt and lifted Yuji from the ground.

I murmured "I am sorry"

Reminding myself, "I need to get to Shoko," the ice temporarily replaced my flesh but not my lungs.

I sought Shoko's presence and teleported to her.

Upon arrival, weakness overwhelmed me, and the last thing I saw was Shoko's concerned face.