12

I slowly stood up, my legs still feeling shaky. What the hell was this presence? And if it was so dangerous, why didn't it attack me? But that didn't matter now. The most important thing is to take care of Kenjaku and Gojo, but first, Kenjaku needs to show himself!

I don't know what Sukuna has in mind for Megumi, nor Kenjaku with these culling games. I took a deep breath and looked at the destroyed area caused by Sukuna's destructive power. I could feel that Yuji and Megumi were apparently going separate ways, fighting on their own, and Yuta was also fighting hard at the end of the other city. Is this also part of Kenjaku's plan to isolate me and then attack me from behind cunningly?

It didn't take long before a large black hole opened up below me, and I fell into it. Everything happened so quickly; I didn't even have time to scream. From below, I watched as the hole closed from above. Then, it opened up again from below, and I swung around in the air, preparing to slide directly. It could be an opponent from the culling games teleporting me, intending to attack or kill me with a single blow, or perhaps one of our comrades, although I couldn't think of anyone with such a powerful technique!

Before I landed on the ground, I slid to the left, and just before I could look up, I was attacked from the front by a humanoid monster with a punch aimed at my chest. I crossed my arms, and the blow hit me, sending me flying against the wall. 

The wall behind me completely shattered, and I heard a familiar voice calling out to me, "YN!" 

I looked up; it was Yuki and Choso. Both of them were badly injured! Why hadn't I sensed their presence?

I saw Kenjaku attacking Yuki.

 I wanted to shout her name, "YUKI-!" 

But the monster in front of me grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards it. I caught a glimpse of its ugly face and its foul breath, and I grimaced. The monster then threw me with such force through the room. I grinned, and before I slammed into the next wall, I pushed against it with my legs, using the momentum to rocket towards the monster.

I formed ice spikes in my fist, intending to strike it in the brain. However, the monster didn't budge, and it seemed to welcome me with open arms. I swung my fist, but before I could hit it, it split in half. I flew through the gap and performed a forward somersault, then spun around. The monster grinned and let out a scream. But this scream wasn't normal; it paralyzed your nerves! I clasped my hands over my ears in pain and fell to my knees. From above, I could hear Yuki and Choso also covering their ears and screaming in agony.

With my eyes tightly shut, I didn't see the monster jump high and kick down with its legs, hitting my back directly. It literally flattened me against the ground, and I spat out blood.

The damn scream didn't stop, and the monster kicked against my back again and again. The ground beneath me collapsed further with each kick. It kicked once more and then again until I was truly flattened against the ground. I attempted to use my reserved cursed technique, but without my eyes, it was slow. The monster grabbed me by the hair, forcing my head back, and slammed it against the ground so forcefully that for a brief moment, I thought my nose had broken. I tasted blood in my mouth. 

I cursed, "Screw you, and just wait."

Using my hand, I pressed it against the ground, and an ice spike emerged, piercing through its arm, causing it to fall off. The scream briefly stopped, and I teleported away a few meters from the monster. Wiping the blood from my face, I let my arms hang by my sides and spat the blood onto the ground.

 I looked down at the monster contemptuously and said, "Time for you to be hunted, bastard." 

With those words, I sprinted forward, forming an ice sword, leaping to the top, swinging my sword in its direction. Ice in the form of a water catastrophe descended upon the monster. It began to scream again, and the shockwaves destroyed the ice.

 I shouted down at the monster, "JUST WAIT, I'LL RIP YOUR VOCAL CORDS OUT YET!"

Its scream flung me against the wall, and the monster took advantage of it, teleporting to me and delivering alternating left, right, left, and right punches to my face and body. My entire face was covered in blood, and every part of my body hurt. With the final blow, it threw me back to the ground. I crashed hard and remained motionless for a few seconds. My eyes were bloodied, and I saw the monster preparing to attack from above. Suddenly, I had an idea. I encased my ears in ice to block out the scream completely. Dodging the attack from above with a backward somersault, I used my legs to strike the monster's face mid-salto.

The force sent it backward, and as it stumbled, I stood up and teleported to it, ready to deliver the final blow.

 Amused, I yelled, "I TOLD YOU I'D RIP YOUR VOCAL CORDS OUT!" 

Grabbing its throat, I pulled everything out, stepping back as its purple blood flowed out. It clutched its throat, trying to salvage what was left.

I threw the monster's flesh onto the ground, and just as I was about to deliver the final blow, a voice came from above. It was Geto's voice, but it was Kenjaku speaking. "Yn, look!" I glanced up and saw him tossing Yuki toward me by her hair.

 I caught her in shock and panic gripped me as I screamed, "YUKI?!"

 There was a massive hole in her abdomen. She was dead. Another one dead because I couldn't do anything! I bit my lip to suppress the tears.

I sensed the monster taking advantage of the situation, preparing to attack me from the front. In that moment, I didn't care about Shoko's warnings to rest my eyes, lest I go blind. I activated my eyes and glared coldly at the monster. Just before it could strike me, it transformed into ice and shattered in milliseconds.

Respectfully laying Yuki on the ground, I placed a hand over her and teleported her body away. 

Turning to Kenjaku, who grinned widely in his monk attire shouted in a mocking tone "whats wrong?"

 I felt my head grow hotter due to the activation. 

Either my powers would become very strong now, or they would spiral out of control and weaken. Not dwelling on it, I leaped up. Yuki's death, along with the others', would not be in vain. She had shown me the end of the prison realm. I had to free Gojo, but for that, Kenjaku needed to summon him.