8

I hurried down the stairs and snapped my fingers to return to Shibuya.

Running quickly to Shoko's medical area, I burst through the door.

She looked at me wide-eyed, "You're covered in blood everywhere, are you injured again?"

I replied urgently, "No, but where are Yaga and Yuji?"

She said, "Yuji woke up recently and went straight back to Shibuya. But with Yaga, I have no idea."

Concerned, she asked, "Why?"

I cursed and rushed down the corridor, shouting, "They've been sentenced to death!"

I heard her scream, "WHAT?"

But by that point, I was already outside. Concentrating, I searched for the presence of Yuji and Yaga. Nothing.
But I sensed Yuta's!

Snapping my fingers, I teleported there to find Yuji stabbed in the heart by Yuta.

I screamed in panic, "YUTA, NO!"

He turned around, looking surprised, "Sensei?"

I leaped towards them and pushed Yuta away from Yuji.

However, Yuta had already killed him. Yuji lay in Rika's arms.

My arms trembled, and my voice shook, "No, no, this can't be true..."

Yuta touched my shoulder and smiled, "Don't worry, I'll heal him right away. I did this just to make them think he's dead."

My mouth hung open.

He looked at me confused, "Sensei?"

I scratched my head innocently, "Well, that was unnecessary because I've already killed the higher-ups."

He stared at me dumbfounded and stuttered, "How... so what... WAIT, WHAT?"

I laughed foolishly.

He stared at me with his mouth wide open and an unbelieving face, "Like for real real?" 

I nodded. 

Shocked, he exclaimed, "Do you realize that even if everything goes back to normal, you'll be considered a traitor!" 

I shrugged because I didn't care. 

He yelled in disbelief, "BUT, SENSEI!" 

I scratched my ear and smiled, "Everything will be fine, don't worry."

 I then looked at Yuji and said, "Come on, heal him."

Yuta snapped back to reality and used his RCT on Yuji. 

He then opened a dark portal with his hand, he said to me, "Come." 

I followed him, and we landed in an underground room. 

Rika laid Yuta on the floor, and I saw Maki coming down the stairs with Yuki.

 I froze in shock and asked worriedly, "Maki, what happened?" 

Something in her aura had changed. 

She looked serious and said, "Something stupid happened during the fight." 

Yuta asked concerned, "Are you even allowed to move?"

 She nodded and said, "Yeah, everything's fine, no problem."

 Yuji woke up on the floor, touching his heart, "What happened?"

 It seemed he remembered, and he looked at Yuta, puzzled, "Why did you do that. Why did you heal me?"