Awakening

Without much thought, I teleported to the scene. Gojo, sliced in half. My mouth hung open, my eyes widened, and I moved towards him in slow motion, reaching out my arms. Now standing before his lifeless body, I fell to my knees, paralyzed. My heart shattered into a thousand pieces, leaving me feeling empty as if someone had ripped it out and stomped on it. Tears welled up, and I began to sob deeply, taking him in my arms and trembling. His blue eyes still looked at me, a faint smile on his face. I pressed him against my chest and cried out so profoundly.

 Shaking and weeping, I whispered desperately into his ear, "No... no... no... NO... this can't be happening," inhaling deeply as my tears fell onto his face, his blood staining my hands and clothes. 

I sobbed, "You promised me... to... to WIN."

 I screamed, "GOJO, NO, PLEASE." His empty eyes stared back at me, breaking my heart even further. 

Helplessly, I said, "Wake up, you're the strongest, you can't leave me alone."

 No response. 

Gritting my teeth, I bitterly wept, "Please, Gojo..."

That feeling is worse than being betrayed, abandoned, or anything else. 

I shook him desperately and screamed, crying bitterly, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING... WAKE UP, WE'RE WAITING FOR YOUR RETURN. PLEASE, YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE, GOJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

 I held him even tighter in my arms, pressing my forehead against his and squeezing my eyes shut as they stung from all the crying. From the rubble and ash, I heard noises not far from me. I looked up, crying. It was Sukuna, leaning against a wall for support, badly injured. One arm was completely gone, half of his face was burnt. 

He grinned at Gojo and straightened up, "You never thought Mahoraga would break through your Infinity, did you? Well, it doesn't matter now. Gojo Satoru, as long as I live, I won't forget how strong you were." 

I looked at him incredulously, gritting my teeth in hatred. Carefully, I laid Gojo down on the ground and stood up, taking one last look at him. My pants were completely soaked with his blood, and so was my chest.

Tears welled up again, but I suppressed them. In that moment, I remembered what my great-grandmother had conveyed to me in my subconscious. A tear fell down my cheek onto his face. I turned bitterly to Sukuna, seeing him grin like a devil as he ate two fingers.

I raised my hands up and looked at them trembling, covered in his blood. I lifted my head and stared at Sukuna coldly, with an empty gaze. I had lost everything that mattered to me in life. There was nothing left for me to hold on to. 

I whispered to myself softly, "Ah, great-grandmother, now I understand what you meant when you said I'd be ready to die." 

I glanced down at my hands again, then looked up, and it was like a click in my mind, as if a missing puzzle piece had fallen into place. The wind started to pick up around me, and even Sukuna looked at me seriously as he quickly healed himself. 

I muttered bitterly to myself, "Activate."

In that moment, I assumed a combat stance. My hair color changed to white , and beneath my eyes, small ice-shaped crystals formed like stickers. My lashes turned into ice, my clothing transformed moderately into an ice dress, tight to my thighs with long sleeves trailing to the ground, the back of the dress extending downward, all made of ice and adorned with individual crystal details. My shoes shifted into high ice heels. My eyes also activated with a curse, displaying cursed digits in my field of vision. An ice sword formed at my hip, part of the dress. The dark aura swirled around me like smoke.